I swear if nobody does a pumpkin MOC! I will be sad :crying_cat_face: lol

Hmm. I think I’ll enter.

1 Like

Gaaah
i can’t manage to make anything good for this

Is as ez as 1 2 spook

1 Like

Ok, last questions.

1.) Since some Halloween props are spiders, I was wondering if any kind of arachnid(I wasn’t completely sure if that would fit the “mood” if you will)

2.) Does the color scheme need to match Halloween colors?

Sure, I guess halloween spiders work. Go ahead.
#JUST DON’T POST PICTURES OF SPIDERS

No. Just the inspiration.
For example, if I was to make a pumpkin moc, it would be orange and yellow.
If I was to make a witch, it would be purple and black.
etc.

:smile: I’m totally in

Also for the color scheme, I meant if it could be kind of out of whack(since all I have for shells is pretty much a bag of transparent pieces)

When you say it must be constraction, do you mean it should be mostly constraction parts or that it needs to have a decent amount of articulation?

By constraction I mean that it has to have articulation like a normal bionicle figure would have. System greebles or little parts of the figure being system are allowed, but it can’t be more than 50% system.

Think of it this way-- Halloweenish Toa-sized figures.

Yah don’t be a halloweenie follow the rules

@SpookMeister
Can i use 2 cut lightsaber rods on my entry?

EDIT: i was getting ready to post it when i remembered this.

Can making a normal moc, but with a decayed look count?

Non-Purism Masterrace entries are allowed.

Can you go into more detail, like if the moc would be just a normal moc with decayed armor?

that too, or maybe just using the grey axles as limbs, giving a skeletal appearence?

I’ll try to build a MOC, but currently it is very difficult for me to do so, and here’s why:
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/soon-to-be-on-hiatus/14238

Sure, I guess. If you’re looking to make a skull, be creative and don’t use the 2015 skull mask. Other than that, I hope you make a full recovery and have fun moccing!

Here’s my entry

2 Likes

3 Likes

Can someone help me post my m.o.c i am new and i do not know how to post pictures. I am using a phone . please someone help me

2 Likes

There is a button in the bottom right corner that says upload! :grin: it least if you on an iPhone not sure for other types

3 Likes

thanks for the help

2 Likes