Spooky Scary Skull MODs

So, I got Skull Warrior, Skull Slicer, and Mask Maker VS Skull Grinder for my birthday, I have kinda modded them a bit, and fixed the issues I had with them. These are meant to be fixing the issues with the sets, not going crazy and trying to re-imagine the entire thing…that may come later, no promises though.

I am gonna take this from the least modded, to the most modded…kinda.

First off, Skull Warrior. I have made his legs longer. I then fixed the exposed ball-joints on his torso, and then swapped his blade on his spear to a HF blade piece, cause I needed it for Skull Slicer.

With Spectre, who has gotten some mods to be part of the combiner.

AND NOW, FOR LORD KULTA (is it Kulta? no? well, I dont care, I am calling him Kulta)

I mainly tried to make him…bigger… and well. I dunno. I made his limbs longer, his legs thicker, and his torso buffer. so yah.

moo

And now, for my favorite of the Skull Villains. SKULL SLICER! I tried to hate him, but I could not…sorry… I liked him as a set, but he needed more bulk and longer limbs. so yeh. I also gave him another sword.

And now, EKIMU, DAH MASK MAKER. Well, I kinda got sick of how small he is. and I made him bigger… This is kinda based off of @Ghosty 's version. but I dunno how the waist is done… I also love how the hammer turned out.

AND NOW, FOR RAPTORTALON WITH THE FORGE OF SOLUS PRIME!

AND WITH THE FORGE OF SOLUS PRIME, AND THE MASK OF CREATION. FOR EXTRA BUILDING ABILITIES.

Kay guys, cya!

7 Likes

Wunderful TFP reference! :smiley:

2 Likes

Yup. Thanks man!

Why,
why,
why,
why does everyone make Ekimu taller?

All I really have to say…

1 Like

10/10 spelling here.

I also love, is what I presume that’s supposed to read?

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m not a big fan of most of the MODs, but I think Slicer is pretty shway.

1 Like

I love all of them!

1 Like