[STAFF ARCHIVE] ToxicMocs v Varderan: Dawn of Justice (A Story Told in Gifs)

@IllustriousVar Var have you ever seriously considered a career in law?

also:

/s

3 Likes

Well… That was eventful. Also 8/8 m8 I think it’s gr8!

TTV message boards is like a school.
If you do something wrong, you get called out, and punished

its the rule of life.

nothing goes unnoticed.
Some of you really need to grow up, and learn to accept it.

back on topic, I really
I gotta say, the “You caught me” part got me.

8 Likes

Gr8 work Var

But i was wondering. Can one make a fake leak but mentin in the same post it was made by said person?

2 Likes

I know I’m not a person of any power on the boards,

but if that were to be considered it would have to have a “Fake Leaks” topic devoted to it, as @tak210 suggested in the leaks topic.
This would make it so that no one could get confused as to whether the leaks are in fact fake or not, as well as keep other leak topics from being clogged by fake leaks.

said topic would, as Tak said, allow people to practice their photoshop skills, as well as be able teach our community members what to look for to determine if leaks are fake, so that less people post obviously fake leaks elsewhere than said fake leaks topic.

7 Likes

The rule is for deterring deception. If you’re honest about it and aren’t trying to trick anyone then you aren’t breaking the rules.

9 Likes

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/6837/5f2f6c2676fee121.png

13 Likes

0/10 Mask is not a Calix.
/s

3 Likes

Its not mine, I just found it.

You might wanna credit the artist in the original post then. :smiley:

I dunno who made it.

then you need to find that out before you post it. Usually it can slide, but this image was created by someone on the boards, so you really should credit them.

6 Likes

Alright, everyone. So, I’m back from my suspension. I thought it’d be appropriate for me to say a few things.

First of all, I find this topic to be absolutely hilarious. I think it’s a great way to handle something really stupid that happened, and we can all share a laugh about it. To those of you who said you thought it was “too harsh”, get a sense of humor :stuck_out_tongue: And frankly, I deserve it for how much of an absolute doofus I was.

Secondly, I would really like to apologize to @IllustriousVar for not only disrespecting him, but disrespecting the credibility of the message boards. I love being a part of this community, and I still visited the boards every day while on suspension (not while logged in, of course) because I love seeing all of your mocs and artwork and discussion, etc. I would hate to be part of the blame against these message boards for a lack of credibility. I would also like to apologize to everyone involved in this incident, especially @Chronicler for having to get involved in my nonsense.

Lastly, there is one thing I would like to clear up. I’m sure it seemed like I was only adding insult to injury once I decided to make a dupe account, but understand that this was not at all my intention. I thought that when I got banned from the message boards, my account and everything on it actually got DELETED and not just temporarily blocked from the site. I assumed that, since everything I had done was gone, I would just have to make another account and start from scratch. I’m sorry for the confusion :confused:

I hope that we not only took this as an opportunity to laugh, but to learn the consequences of doing truly ignorant things like creating fake leaks just for the sake of laughs. It’ll come back to bite ya. Trust me. I know.

40 Likes

Lovely

You done good sir

6 Likes

that was such a mature response

hats off to you

17 Likes

@Middlefingerstudios @JMP thank you, good sirs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I accept your apology.

It’s good to see that there are no hard feelings on this. Oh, and welcome back to the boards. :smiley:

5 Likes

@Chronicler Thanks! It’s good to be back :smiley:

1 Like

By the way, there’s a community contest thingy, and there will be 4 winners, and each winner gets a custom title.

I’d check it out if I were you.

1 Like

Isn’t that over in like 2 days?