[STAFF ARCHIVE] ToxicMocs v Varderan: Dawn of Justice (A Story Told in Gifs)

I wanted to do something a little fun and a little unconventional. This happened in The Official BIONICLE 2016 Leak Topic. It’s also why we have a certain new rule now. Just in case you were wondering.

(Note: For the record, topics like these can only be made by cast members to point out notable exchanges in the community. I do not want to see an influx of topics with gifs over a post you thought was funny. That would get too out of hand too quickly.)

Context

It started by this post, by a member claiming to have some Bionicle 2016 leaks.

Despite the masterful artwork seen on the box, some members doubted its validity.

(Strong remorse felt from MiraculousPrime)

But they all underestimated ToxicMocs, master of Google-Fu.

It was sure nice of him to compliment the MOCist.

But then, alas! The unbelievers came!

Oh, close call! Phew. Guess he completely defused that situtatio-

It begins.

(The following will be aided only by Ace Attorney gifs).

The Trial

[quote=“IllustriousVar, post:330, topic:9971, full:true”]
Nope, that’s not how it works. You tried to use our site to spread fake leaks an attempt to pull the wool over the eyes of our members. For what purpose? I have no clue, but it will not be tolerated. [/quote]

[quote=“IllustriousVar, post:330, topic:9971, full:true”]
Your blatant disregard for our board members is one thing, but your silly attempt to lie to me when you were caught in the act shows a hilarious disrespect for this sites staff.And let’s not even try to forget your attempts to villainize me and play victim in this childish game you were trying to pull. Perhaps you need a refresher on the rules of our boards: http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/behavioral-rules/94

And from now on, let’s make this a lesson to all members:

The creation of fake leaks is completely outlawed. [/quote]

(That was so awesome, it deserved to be upscaled to HD)

http://i.minus.com/ibjOrqVeHAs7z9.gif

And that, gathered friends, is how you get LAWYER’D.

EPILOGUE

Don’t create dupe accounts, kids.

Court is adjourned.

65 Likes

This is beautiful
I cannot comprehend how amazing this is

16 Likes

kahi

this is why you are my favorite cast member

15 Likes

This is absolute gold

5 Likes

And not an OBJECTION was shed.
How wasteful.

2 Likes

Well did.

8 Likes

I give this a 10/10.

3 Likes

This is both douchey and hilarious at the same time.
Good thing that only the cast members can do this.
Also Var must be a detective or something. I wouldn’t even try to look into that.

17 Likes

Var is Sherlock Holmes confirmed.

9 Likes

Strong remorse indeed. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
That was awesome! Thank you @Kahi for turning something bad into somthing extraordinary.

5 Likes

While I felt pretty bad about this all night, this made me laugh. It’s nice to see a bad thing be turned into something humorous!

Also, who is this guy? I’ve never played Ace Attorney, so I wouldn’t know. But you used him to represent me.

13 Likes

Yay! I’m a purple anime girl!

9 Likes

I will never understand why people make fake leaks. Well… I guess I can, to troll people, but still, really? It’s not cool. Glad he was called out, hopefully he’ll learn not to do that again. And then there’s this gif-comic, which is awesome-sauce.

4 Likes

I am equally excited that I’m the judge. Mainly because we did a “mock trial” in Social Studies class when learning about the Judicial system, and I was the judge, and
#I GET A HAMMER!
Well, gavel, but whatever.

11 Likes

If I could like this five more times I would.

Masterfully done.

22 Likes

He’s you, Chronicler. He’s just…you.

11 Likes

Nice to make light of an incident, though worried it may be taken the wrong way.

With so many people making fake leaks and posting them on the boards in topics, it seems more like a reminder is necessary than a shame topic - no matter how hilarious that topic might be.

This guy;
http://www.court-records.net/chara-gumshoe.htm

3 Likes

Lol. Reading that description makes perfect sense of how I was during the incident. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

28 Likes

http://i.imgur.com/lRb8M9C.jpg

/thread

13 Likes