The Official BIONICLE 2016 Leak Topic

@IllustriousVar Alright lets not get heated, alright? I’ll try to find the links to the images I found of the MOC. I believe they were on flickr…

Also, what does “Identical build style” even mean? I build like only large scale mocs.

I CAN FEEL THE POWER!

“Give me your mask.”
http://postimg.org/image/t26lec5wp/

13 Likes

The anticipation is killing me.

6 Likes

@IllustriousVar Dude, whats the deal?? Why are you being such a jerk?

ay ay, let’s not go name calling…

2 Likes

I’m just wondering why you’re wasting time playing victim instead of posting these sources :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’m looking for it, alright? This was like 6 hours ago. Also, btw, it’s like 2 am here.

Oh, alright, I remember, it was on DeviantArt. Looking for it now.

@toxicmocs I just right clicked on the picture and clicked “search google for this image” and no other sources were found.

3 Likes

That’s because there is no other source :open_mouth:

8 Likes

@IllustriousVar @PekekoaOfJungle Naw thats not how I found it. You can do the same thing for The original leaked image I posted that I got from 4chan and it wont show up.

Exactly, because both of them came from you.

2 Likes

@IllustriousVar Wow it feels good to prove you wrong:

1 Like

While it is good you found the source, it’s not cool rubbing it in someone’s face like that.

6 Likes

@MiraculousPrime I think it was pretty deserved for how arrogant he was being.

3 Likes

Whether he deserved it or not, it’s always best to be the bigger person in situations like this. I’m not saying a public apology is necessary, but think about what you say before saying it, even if the other person doesn’t.

5 Likes

Straying away from the toxic vs Var war, hey guys, Bionicle, am I right?

Bionicle at 3:00 I might add…

Yes, Bionicle.
2:00 AM for me.

If you had just included the source with the original image you posted, none of this would’ve happened. Saying “Magic internet work” doesn’t confirm anything.

1 Like

@MiraculousPrime You’re right, that was wrong of me. Just human nature, i suppose.

@TheGreatBeing well you may be right, but I didn’t expect anyone to freak out about it.

3 Likes

Oh, good, it’s late for you too. I was wondering if I was in a topic full of australians.

EDIT: Because they’re on the other side of the world. Not anything else, juuust being sure nobody finds that insensitive.

1 Like