The Official BIONICLE 2016 Leak Topic

If you had just included the source with the original image you posted, none of this would’ve happened. Saying “Magic internet work” doesn’t confirm anything.

1 Like

@MiraculousPrime You’re right, that was wrong of me. Just human nature, i suppose.

@TheGreatBeing well you may be right, but I didn’t expect anyone to freak out about it.

3 Likes

Oh, good, it’s late for you too. I was wondering if I was in a topic full of australians.

EDIT: Because they’re on the other side of the world. Not anything else, juuust being sure nobody finds that insensitive.

1 Like

It’s alright. I’m the last person who should be telling you this actually. Just ask Chronicler about the Yo Mama joke. don’t actually ask him
Anyways, Bionicle at 2 in the morning. My room is a disaster due to me putting my 2015 toa back together for the summer wave.
@PekekoaOfJungle Nope. I’m
#MURICAN!

3 Likes

@PekekoaOfJungle Yea it’s actually 2 here as well

@MiraculousPrime Talk about disastrous rooms, I usually build large scale stuff, so all the bins get pulled out and pieces get all over the floor. My mom despises it XD

Wow, guys. Enough of this. There’s no need to be pretentious to each-other. I wish I knew what was going on earlier (I was editing on Biosector01), but now that I’m here and the head of the topic, I think we all need to stop calling names and not get into heated arguments.

So enough of this. I should have been here sooner when the action was happening, but since I was, we still need to chillax.

6 Likes

@Chronicler Yea really sorry about that man. All is over now tho :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks @Chronicler, We are now talking about Bionicles in the wee hours of the morn. :smile:

2 Likes

quite XD btw do I have permission to steal that lovely 'Murica image

2 Likes

See, the funny thing is I already had the AtrociousMarmalade account open in my tab because I knew it belonged to you and that you’d upload your BS image to it the second I called you out.

Does that MoC look familiar? Because it certainly should…
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/klepto-goliath-moc/4941

It’s funny how that was taken down from your deviant art page during that time you were trying to “Search for the original source”.

I mean, the least you could do is try to change your first name so its something different then on our boards…

So are you going to come clean or am I going to have to suspend you?

11 Likes

Oh, i’m canadian.

@IllustriousVar Oooooh.

Sigh, here we go again.

Alright Var, fine. You caught me. I made the fake, okay? I’m sorry. This was all my fault. Okay?

C’mon dude. We’re all just trying to have a good time.

5 Likes

@MiraculousPrime Don’t be hard on var, he’s probably been up all night editing the podcast, It’s Sund- er, Monday.

3 Likes

@PekekoaOfJungle I don’t think I am being hard on Var.
Oh sorry, thought that was for me :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, Varderan does have a point. Fake leaks are getting especially annoying nowadays.

However, because you admitted this, I feel we should calm down a bit now. Things are getting heated, and it’s my job to make sure these things don’t happen. (I’m a bit late to the party, though).

7 Likes

Thanks for admitting it, but please don’t do it again, for everyone’s sake.

2 Likes

@Chronicler @IllustriousVar I’m very sorry that this happened. I assure you that It won’t happen again.

1 Like

Quota: Bionicle. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
What else, I. Am. Bored.
OH! Does anyone think we’ll get anymore villager type characters in 2016?

1 Like

That would be nice, but I doubt it.

2 Likes