The Official BIONICLE 2016 Leak Topic

Thanks @Chronicler, We are now talking about Bionicles in the wee hours of the morn. :smile:

2 Likes

quite XD btw do I have permission to steal that lovely 'Murica image

2 Likes

See, the funny thing is I already had the AtrociousMarmalade account open in my tab because I knew it belonged to you and that you’d upload your BS image to it the second I called you out.

Does that MoC look familiar? Because it certainly should…
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/klepto-goliath-moc/4941

It’s funny how that was taken down from your deviant art page during that time you were trying to “Search for the original source”.

I mean, the least you could do is try to change your first name so its something different then on our boards…

So are you going to come clean or am I going to have to suspend you?

11 Likes

Oh, i’m canadian.

@IllustriousVar Oooooh.

Sigh, here we go again.

Alright Var, fine. You caught me. I made the fake, okay? I’m sorry. This was all my fault. Okay?

C’mon dude. We’re all just trying to have a good time.

5 Likes

@MiraculousPrime Don’t be hard on var, he’s probably been up all night editing the podcast, It’s Sund- er, Monday.

3 Likes

@PekekoaOfJungle I don’t think I am being hard on Var.
Oh sorry, thought that was for me :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, Varderan does have a point. Fake leaks are getting especially annoying nowadays.

However, because you admitted this, I feel we should calm down a bit now. Things are getting heated, and it’s my job to make sure these things don’t happen. (I’m a bit late to the party, though).

7 Likes

Thanks for admitting it, but please don’t do it again, for everyone’s sake.

2 Likes

@Chronicler @IllustriousVar I’m very sorry that this happened. I assure you that It won’t happen again.

1 Like

Quota: Bionicle. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
What else, I. Am. Bored.
OH! Does anyone think we’ll get anymore villager type characters in 2016?

1 Like

That would be nice, but I doubt it.

2 Likes

@MiraculousPrime Well it seems pretty well confirmed that we’re getting either the Ghost theme or Bohroks. Also I’m gunnin’ for an Ekimu toa

1 Like

who knows? Maybe they’ll make a statue theme or zombies?

Why not? We could get evil protectors or something along those lines. I’d love to see that!
They could be possessed minions of Makuta, infected by skull spiders.
Another thing, If LoSS isn’t killed off, could we get different colored skull spiders? We’ve seen red ones in the animations and min comics on the boxes.

2 Likes

Statue theme? Explain

living statues or something. IDK. Maybe lego will do a 180 on us?

1 Like

Nope, that’s not how it works. You tried to use our site to spread fake leaks an attempt to pull the wool over the eyes of our members. For what purpose? I have no clue, but it will not be tolerated.

Your blatant disregard for our board members is one thing, but your silly attempt to lie to me when you were caught in the act shows a hilarious disrespect for this sites staff.
And let’s not even try to forget your attempts to villainize me and play victim in this childish game you were trying to pull. Perhaps you need a refresher on the rules of our boards: HugeDomains.com

And from now on, let’s make this a lesson to all members:

The creation of fake leaks is completely outlawed.

If I catch you creating fake leaks and attempt to spread them on our boards. You will be banned permanently.
14 Likes

It would be cool but I thi-i-i-i-i----

• head drops on keyboard*
  • falls asleep*
    Seriously though, I just want a green mask of stone. maybe a toa of-
  • sees vars post*
    Woah.
4 Likes