The Official BIONICLE 2016 Leak Topic

I suppose, but then I have to take my MOCs apart.

I have to agree with Middlefingerstudios. It would be much better to get villains in the first half of 2016 because then get two waves of the villains for the Toa to battle. Plus, there’s no need to update them so early. They look fine as of now, there’s no need to change.

8 Likes

Is that even BIONICLE?

1 Like

This, plus would allow for more time between the waves of Toa so we could get mask updates, weapon updates and a flurry of new pieces between updates.

Looks fake to me.

Self-admitted fake

6 Likes

(in captain falcon’s voice) SHOW ME YO LEAKS!

So luck may have it that I just opened up 4chan to look through the “toys” board when I saw THIS:

Here’s a link to the post:
http://boards.4chan.org/toy/thread/5011873/new-bionicle-2016-leak

Now their story seems super fake, but idk… this seems really legitimate.
IMO, this set seems pretty awesome. I HOPE it’s not fake, but let’s take it with a grain of salt.

Discuss!!

EDIT: Well the overwhelming majority has concluded that this is fake. I’m still skeptical, but leaning towards fake myself.

6 Likes

HAHAHA! You think something from 4chan is real? No. There is a 1% chance this is legit. (If I just offended you, I’m sorry, but I won’t apologize).

4 Likes

It’s Ghost Crawler!

Also, that green Pohatu claw tail tho.

1 Like

Didn’t the initial 2015 leaks come form 4chan?

1 Like

The Pohatu claw on his tail is instant proof this is fake.

@MiraculousPrime Bruh i know but this just seemed super legit. Trust me I’ve seen some FAAAAAAAKE stuff while browsing on 4chan but this seemed too real to pass up.

@Patriotic_Nerd Why? There are some old 2003 parts that came with the new toa (rahkshi staff spear thingy on Pohatu and Kopaka)

@Toa_Straya …whyy??

@Willess12 where do you see the HF 2.0 chestplate? I dont see it

@Toa_Straya that’s legitimate, but remember that when we got the first preliminary pictures for the first wave, they had the ignika on them so…idk :stuck_out_tongue: also, this (if it’s real) is preliminary so the box art wouldn’t be finalized yet…? Idk i’m really trying to be optimistic XD

@Patriotic_Nerd You make some good points, my friend. I see what you’re calling “greenscreen lines” but I think that’s supposed to be a glow…If you look at the box arts for some of the sets they have a glow around them or something. If someone faked this, that was their mistake

2 Likes

I hope not. If they did, then why did TTV call it Highly Suspect?

super fake like that one is less believable then the purple and black one we had earlier. :smile: thumbs up to the guy who made it though he did a good job

1 Like

that thing on the tail is not a Pohatu Nuva claw. The shape is all wrong. I don’t know what it is, but it’s not a Pohatu claw.

but the HF 2.0 chest plate tells me this is fake.

Not to mention that the “set” is way too high in the picture, leaving so much empty space down below. the name, illegible, is also out of line and clearly photoshopped on.

Ech, this is fake.

look directly beneath the tail.

Actually, it might not be a 2.0 chest piece. Hard to tell, now that I look again.

still say it’s fake.

Hmm… good point…

3 Likes

the thing that really gave it away for me is the lighting. while the rest of the background is hazy and sort of gloomy the actual set is lighted up like a Christmas decoration. also its body peices dont it with the background (like its standing on mid air) and you can see the lines where it has been green screened. other thing is that bionicle will most likely not be using the mask of creation as its cover mask next year.

1 Like

The name of the set is struck out.

The “set” has an edge around it where it was crappily cut and pasted onto the background. You can see the greenscreening. Using a greenscreen was an utterly bad choice for a green MOC.

The “set” is to big and complex to be an actual Lego set sold in that size of box. It would be in a box sized like Skull Grinder’s and Ekimu’s box.

The piece count on the box says something like 83 or 93 pieces. That "set has alot more pieces than that. Tahu Master of Fire has 89 pieces. This “set” has way more pieces than that.

Nobody has a camera that would be that crappy, and they would never take a picture at that angle, cutting off the item number.

3 Likes

Obvious photoshop/green screen effect, weird lighting, G1 molds…99.9% +0.1% sure this is fake.

@toxicmocs The Rahkahi staff was last produced in 2010…

And I love how every “leak” has the box on a tilt–it makes it seem way more legit. XD

4 Likes

…I don’t recall this piece ever being produced :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

@Rockho What do you mean? The “rah kahi” staff is Kahi’s weapon of choice. :stuck_out_tongue:

I shall not fix that typo, for it is too great. XD

6 Likes

*too great. *rahkshi
I am the commissioner of the grammar police.

2 Likes