The Official BIONICLE 2016 Leak Topic

This topic is now closed until leak season to avoid unfortunate events?

I wouldn’t close it. It’ll probably just end up being abandoned, and then when a real leak comes up we can talk about it here again when someone puts it up.

4 Likes

Alright this is my new account (toxicmocs)

I’m very sorry for the trouble i’ve caused and promise to remain diligent henceforth.

1 Like

I have nothing against discussion of leaks, or even bringing attention to fake leaks and discussing them.

What I do have a problem with is the intentional creation of fake promo imagery to trick other users. This falls under: Lack of respect for members and trolling. Both of which are against our behavior rules.

10 Likes

w-why would you…

you might just get banned again for dupe accounts…

bah it’s over already…

3 Likes

I honestly lol’d.

Guys, dupe accounts are ALSO against the rules.

14 Likes

Not even going to mention the time until he’s back

So, Bionicle?

1 Like

Yeah, I was gonna say… That’s not the wisest idea to announce that he made a second account. (It’s even against the rules on wikis and wikia, so I’m used to that rule.)

But hey, at least they’re not gonna be more fake leaks (at least on here). Now my complaint on twitter can be satisfied.

I'm tired of these 2016 leaks, on this 2016 plane!

— Toa (@BionicleToa) July 5, 2015
10 Likes

Yes Bionicle! I found a leak:
http://postimg.org/image/9ff2lpzf9/

9 Likes

I TOTALLY CALLED IT!

2 Likes

Perfect timing!

2 Likes

i have to say i agree with you Var. the fake leaks are annoying enough when you think you found a real one but it turns out to be fake. its ten times as annoying when people put them up on the board claim that they are real and then say “jokes it was a fake”

6 Likes

Yeah, this kind of thing was gonna happen eventually. I have to admit, the first fake leak or so was fun, but now it’s just getting annoying to have to keep dismissing tons of these “leaks” as fake. They’re going around the BIONICLE community and people are being convinced their real.

It’s getting to the point where I have to step in (because I’m from these message boards) and tell them it’s just another fake. So thank goodness for that.

2 Likes

Yeah, fake real leaks are worse than fake fake leaks.

But seriously though, I hate fake leaks more now.

But seriously though, it’s almost 4:00, zzZZZZZzz

2 Likes

Go to bed. Here’s some soothing music.

2 Likes

Exactly the opposite of what I needed. Thanks. XD

1 Like

I find the fake leaks amusing, but someone should just make a topic to post all fake leaks so that it explicitly says that they are fake. It could let some people work on their photoshop skills.

But it is annoying for people that want to see a real leak when we are constantly being bombarded by clearly faked ones. I kinda want see some real sets that a can look forward to without seeing so much fake stuff.

4 Likes

When I give you a link, it’s never good. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

That horrible thing to call that music XD

Fine. You want real music?
HERE!