The Official BIONICLE 2016 Leak Topic

We could always update it as a site rule.

4 Likes

When you say:

Does that go for just you, or all mods and cast members?

4 Likes

To be honest, I didnā€™t think anyone would be stupid enough to do it, but apparently I was wrong.

For everyone. If any of our mods catch you making a fake leak youā€™re banned.

6 Likes

Got it. I donā€™t have photoshop, let alone know how to use it, so Iā€™m good.

7 Likes

Whelp, looks like Iā€™ll be using my analysis skills to good use from now on.

Question is: What happens if itā€™s real and we think itā€™s fake?

5 Likes

nananananananana
#BAT-CHRONICLER!

2 Likes

This topic is now closed until leak season to avoid unfortunate events?

I wouldnā€™t close it. Itā€™ll probably just end up being abandoned, and then when a real leak comes up we can talk about it here again when someone puts it up.

4 Likes

Alright this is my new account (toxicmocs)

Iā€™m very sorry for the trouble iā€™ve caused and promise to remain diligent henceforth.

1 Like

I have nothing against discussion of leaks, or even bringing attention to fake leaks and discussing them.

What I do have a problem with is the intentional creation of fake promo imagery to trick other users. This falls under: Lack of respect for members and trolling. Both of which are against our behavior rules.

10 Likes

w-why would youā€¦

you might just get banned again for dupe accountsā€¦

bah itā€™s over alreadyā€¦

3 Likes

I honestly lolā€™d.

Guys, dupe accounts are ALSO against the rules.

14 Likes

Not even going to mention the time until heā€™s back

So, Bionicle?

1 Like

Yeah, I was gonna sayā€¦ Thatā€™s not the wisest idea to announce that he made a second account. (Itā€™s even against the rules on wikis and wikia, so Iā€™m used to that rule.)

But hey, at least theyā€™re not gonna be more fake leaks (at least on here). Now my complaint on twitter can be satisfied.

I'm tired of these 2016 leaks, on this 2016 plane!

ā€” Toa (@BionicleToa) July 5, 2015
10 Likes

Yes Bionicle! I found a leak:
http://postimg.org/image/9ff2lpzf9/

9 Likes

I TOTALLY CALLED IT!

2 Likes

Perfect timing!

2 Likes

i have to say i agree with you Var. the fake leaks are annoying enough when you think you found a real one but it turns out to be fake. its ten times as annoying when people put them up on the board claim that they are real and then say ā€œjokes it was a fakeā€

6 Likes

Yeah, this kind of thing was gonna happen eventually. I have to admit, the first fake leak or so was fun, but now itā€™s just getting annoying to have to keep dismissing tons of these ā€œleaksā€ as fake. Theyā€™re going around the BIONICLE community and people are being convinced their real.

Itā€™s getting to the point where I have to step in (because Iā€™m from these message boards) and tell them itā€™s just another fake. So thank goodness for that.

2 Likes

Yeah, fake real leaks are worse than fake fake leaks.

But seriously though, I hate fake leaks more now.

But seriously though, itā€™s almost 4:00, zzZZZZZzz

2 Likes