The Official BIONICLE 2016 Leak Topic

Go to bed. Here’s some soothing music.

2 Likes

Exactly the opposite of what I needed. Thanks. XD

1 Like

I find the fake leaks amusing, but someone should just make a topic to post all fake leaks so that it explicitly says that they are fake. It could let some people work on their photoshop skills.

But it is annoying for people that want to see a real leak when we are constantly being bombarded by clearly faked ones. I kinda want see some real sets that a can look forward to without seeing so much fake stuff.

4 Likes

When I give you a link, it’s never good. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

That horrible thing to call that music XD

Fine. You want real music?
HERE!

That was better

Noy the purpose, but thanks. I like that song.
Aaand I’m just gonna take that right out. Disturbing. - Eljay

1 Like

Please get back on topic, guys. Thanks.

6 Likes

Okay. Fine. Bionicle. Am I aright?

2 Likes

This thread is a riot.

18 Likes

Nyeeeeeeees it is.
So, Bionicle?

It’s went a little south, that’s for sure.

2 Likes

it went so far south it went north

I’m guessing we’ll get real leaks at around August

5 Likes

Yeah, sharing other people’s leaks in order to determine if they are fake is something this thread could be discussing, as that could be our way of finding the first legitimate leaks. Though making a leak for the purpose of trolling seems like a low move, at least put the fake leaks in the Bohrok leak topic as you can explain why the leaks made are fake to help fans notice which are real and which are fake.

As for one of the easier ways to spot that was a fake - the box art doesn’t normally cross over the title box at the top and a lot of empty space was left at the bottom of the box.

Either way, guess we should all get back to searching for the real leaks :stuck_out_tongue:

Probably, though names would be nicer at this stage. If they match the earlier Willess12 names then that could be something.

1 Like

[quote=“toxicmocs, post:253, topic:9971”]
THIS:
[/quote]Fakeness overload

After reading through this huge “war”, I have one question to Toxicmocs when he comes back…why would you do this? :disappointed:

3 Likes

In the words of Mesonak, “Exaaaaactly.”

3 Likes

So, any speculation on when/where the leaks will arrive?

The posting of fake MOC’s is something a few members have done - they get a laugh from it for a while so prefer to drag it out a bit. Most users normally reveal its fake after a short time, in his case I guess he wanted to prolong that. Though we should probably stick on-topic… not even sure if he’s coming back.

5 Likes

Well since SDCC is in a few days, maybe there we will get names and even images

6 Likes