The Official BIONICLE 2016 Leak Topic

@MiraculousPrime Youā€™re right, that was wrong of me. Just human nature, i suppose.

@TheGreatBeing well you may be right, but I didnā€™t expect anyone to freak out about it.

3 Likes

Oh, good, itā€™s late for you too. I was wondering if I was in a topic full of australians.

EDIT: Because theyā€™re on the other side of the world. Not anything else, juuust being sure nobody finds that insensitive.

1 Like

Itā€™s alright. Iā€™m the last person who should be telling you this actually. Just ask Chronicler about the Yo Mama joke. donā€™t actually ask him
Anyways, Bionicle at 2 in the morning. My room is a disaster due to me putting my 2015 toa back together for the summer wave.
@PekekoaOfJungle Nope. Iā€™m
#MURICAN!

3 Likes

@PekekoaOfJungle Yea itā€™s actually 2 here as well

@MiraculousPrime Talk about disastrous rooms, I usually build large scale stuff, so all the bins get pulled out and pieces get all over the floor. My mom despises it XD

Wow, guys. Enough of this. Thereā€™s no need to be pretentious to each-other. I wish I knew what was going on earlier (I was editing on Biosector01), but now that Iā€™m here and the head of the topic, I think we all need to stop calling names and not get into heated arguments.

So enough of this. I should have been here sooner when the action was happening, but since I was, we still need to chillax.

6 Likes

@Chronicler Yea really sorry about that man. All is over now tho :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks @Chronicler, We are now talking about Bionicles in the wee hours of the morn. :smile:

2 Likes

quite XD btw do I have permission to steal that lovely 'Murica image

2 Likes

See, the funny thing is I already had the AtrociousMarmalade account open in my tab because I knew it belonged to you and that youā€™d upload your BS image to it the second I called you out.

Does that MoC look familiar? Because it certainly shouldā€¦
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/klepto-goliath-moc/4941

Itā€™s funny how that was taken down from your deviant art page during that time you were trying to ā€œSearch for the original sourceā€.

I mean, the least you could do is try to change your first name so its something different then on our boardsā€¦

So are you going to come clean or am I going to have to suspend you?

11 Likes

Oh, iā€™m canadian.

@IllustriousVar Oooooh.

Sigh, here we go again.

Alright Var, fine. You caught me. I made the fake, okay? Iā€™m sorry. This was all my fault. Okay?

Cā€™mon dude. Weā€™re all just trying to have a good time.

5 Likes

@MiraculousPrime Donā€™t be hard on var, heā€™s probably been up all night editing the podcast, Itā€™s Sund- er, Monday.

3 Likes

@PekekoaOfJungle I donā€™t think I am being hard on Var.
Oh sorry, thought that was for me :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, Varderan does have a point. Fake leaks are getting especially annoying nowadays.

However, because you admitted this, I feel we should calm down a bit now. Things are getting heated, and itā€™s my job to make sure these things donā€™t happen. (Iā€™m a bit late to the party, though).

7 Likes

Thanks for admitting it, but please donā€™t do it again, for everyoneā€™s sake.

2 Likes

@Chronicler @IllustriousVar Iā€™m very sorry that this happened. I assure you that It wonā€™t happen again.

1 Like

Quota: Bionicle. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
What else, I. Am. Bored.
OH! Does anyone think weā€™ll get anymore villager type characters in 2016?

1 Like

That would be nice, but I doubt it.

2 Likes

@MiraculousPrime Well it seems pretty well confirmed that weā€™re getting either the Ghost theme or Bohroks. Also Iā€™m gunninā€™ for an Ekimu toa

1 Like