The Official BIONICLE 2016 Leak Topic

@JMP well I just tried to pass it off as preliminary stuff.

You know, ignoring how there are no references to this MoC ever existing on any other site or how you chose to directly upload these images to our server rather than linking to a source.
…Or the fact that it uses a near identical build style and backdrop as your previous MoCs.

:unamused:

11 Likes

Why does everyone have to troll other people with fake leaks? What’s the point in leaks if it’s constant fakes until the real ones show up?

2 Likes

@IllustriousVar Um I did link to sources. The first thing I said was how I found the MOC on 4chan. Are you suggesting that i’m not being truthful? I would not like to start an argument here.

@JMP Ikr…it’s like whats the point (unless they’re purposefully comical)

That is exactly what I’m suggesting.

Also I’m referring to your supposed “internet magic original image” discovery, not your BS 4chan screenshot.

4 Likes

@IllustriousVar Alright lets not get heated, alright? I’ll try to find the links to the images I found of the MOC. I believe they were on flickr…

Also, what does “Identical build style” even mean? I build like only large scale mocs.

I CAN FEEL THE POWER!

“Give me your mask.”
http://postimg.org/image/t26lec5wp/

13 Likes

The anticipation is killing me.

6 Likes

@IllustriousVar Dude, whats the deal?? Why are you being such a jerk?

ay ay, let’s not go name calling…

2 Likes

I’m just wondering why you’re wasting time playing victim instead of posting these sources :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’m looking for it, alright? This was like 6 hours ago. Also, btw, it’s like 2 am here.

Oh, alright, I remember, it was on DeviantArt. Looking for it now.

@toxicmocs I just right clicked on the picture and clicked “search google for this image” and no other sources were found.

3 Likes

That’s because there is no other source :open_mouth:

8 Likes

@IllustriousVar @PekekoaOfJungle Naw thats not how I found it. You can do the same thing for The original leaked image I posted that I got from 4chan and it wont show up.

Exactly, because both of them came from you.

2 Likes

@IllustriousVar Wow it feels good to prove you wrong:

1 Like

While it is good you found the source, it’s not cool rubbing it in someone’s face like that.

6 Likes

@MiraculousPrime I think it was pretty deserved for how arrogant he was being.

3 Likes

Whether he deserved it or not, it’s always best to be the bigger person in situations like this. I’m not saying a public apology is necessary, but think about what you say before saying it, even if the other person doesn’t.

5 Likes