[STAFF ARCHIVE] ToxicMocs v Varderan: Dawn of Justice (A Story Told in Gifs)

I missed the showdown on the topic, but this was beautiful! Nice work :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yeah, I was gonna say that he used the Doge meme wrong. :stuck_out_tongue:

@Eljay
@Chronicler

I see nobody understand the sarcastic use of memes…

3 Likes

The dupe account was what got me.

I mean, that seems to be the action that anyone suspended seems to take, regardless of having that whole existing.

I mean, DNoS did it, Haloblast did it, and now…here we are.(I’m sure someone else did too, after being banned, but I forget)

5 Likes

There was also Limelibertarian. Don’t forget him. He was the first one to do it.

7 Likes

he actually announced he was his himself on the topic while var was looking and even said he had erased all his previous stuff. The nerve…

2 Likes

14 Likes

Though yeah, its a massive shame that a serious comment couldn’t be taken seriously by an admin and two moderators.

14 Likes

guis

guis let’s stop meming

gawsh

1 Like

######Alright I’ll stop.

8 Likes

actually, now that I think about this, this topic is actually pretty mean

you are intentionally singling someone out and bullying them for doing something, should they have done that? no of course not

but being a total jerk and literally creating a topic to bully them on is completely unnecessary and kind of childish, like a kid bragging about how many kills he got in COD

you have to be above that person and not stoop even lower then their level

12 Likes

http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2013-12/enhanced/webdr07/24/10/anigif_enhanced-buzz-30559-1387899479-2.gif

13 Likes

Yeah, I have a feeling Toxicmocs won’t be too happy when his suspension is over. But hey, if he gets upset, he’ll need to talk to Var and Kahi about it.

Actually, I’d be surprised if he takes this well. He probably won’t, though.

6 Likes

Here we have more proof that @IllustriousVar is Sherlock.

5 Likes

I agree with the ban

just this topic is childish

inb4 someone gives me some snarky remark

8 Likes

Whatever you say, Tinkerbell. :wink:

7 Likes

It’s funny how mods and Leaders are here and this topic doesn’t get closed because it makes fun of users and not even sure if its part of the rules. But since a leader made this the mods are too scared to close this.

-TMM

7 Likes

I gotta admit that was pretty funny.

this’ abit much though for just one guy

Nice catch. Well done.

5 Likes