Stalker, Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter agent known as Stalker is the hideous product of a deranged Makuta’s demented experiments. A Kraata/Rahkshi and Matoran hybrid, Stalker was one of the Makuta’s prized specimens. Stalker eventually escaped his labrotary prison and eventually fell in with the Dark Hunters. Outfitted with a lethal arsenal provided by the weapon-smiths of Xia, Stalker is a skilled assassin.

One of my earliest MOCs, this guy was constructed about a year ago. He was mainly inspired by one of JANBRiCKS’ old BIONICLE MOCs with a some Jango Fett-style weapons thrown in. Despite this guy’s lack of articulation and generic Rahkshi head, I like him quite a bit. Comment and critique are greatly appreciated!

My other MOCs:
Lucius, Silent Guardian
Vardas, Toa Of Gravity
Mesonak, Master Of Absolute Certainty
Toa Ahkmou And Toa Orkahm
Silver Rahkshi Revamp
Toa Nuparu Revamp

13 Likes

It looks good, I’d see this as a dark hunter midget, although maybe you could give him a custom built head.

1 Like

Thanks. I just have no idea what sorta head to make for him…

As soon as I saw the title “Stalker”, my first thought was this:

Nice MOC, good utilization of the Metru lower arms, as well as the flame piece illustrating the bullet coming out from the wrist cannon. Keep up the good work. :smile:

Thanks man! That’s actually supposed to be a wrist-mounted flamethrower, similar to Jango Fett’s.

3 Likes

Then that, still hella cool design! :smile:

1 Like

This is really making me wish we got trans dark red shells and bones…

1 Like

…and let LEGO make even more red and black villains? Meso would have a fit… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Technically we’ve only been getting black and orange villains

2 Likes

Was just about to point out how I like that aspect. Nicely done.

2 Likes

Nice MOC.

2 Likes