Star Wars: Lockdown gameplay topic

Ygdras looks at the transport’s engines and tries to crush one with the Force, the effort definitely seeming to tax him as he further leaned on the staff for support.

Ygdras would be promptly interrupted by a series of small crates flying toward his direction at a staggering speed.

OOC @BlackBeltGamer98 this is from the Third Brother if it wasn’t clear.

After Eleventh finally collects his lightsaber, he staggers to his feet and takes stock of the situation, seeing the captured Kay and retreating imperials. He takes one last vengeful look at Ygdras before following the Third brother into the alleyway.

1 Like

He was knocked down by the crates and groaned as he tried to get up. He waited until the Inquisitors’ backs were turned to him before he did something really stupid.

“What was all of that? Tapping into the dark side? We didn’t benefit at all from that. You proved him right,” Chimm said angrily to Ygdras. “You’d better have some heck of a plan to get Kay back, Nightbrother,”

“Look, I’m not proud of what I did and I am working on a plan but I need my droid fixed before I can have anything concrete.” Ygdras said tiredly as he hobbled to R3 and began examining the droid to assess the damage to his friend. “I don’t plan on leaving her behind.” He promised.

“Ygdras, don’t. You’ve done enough. We don’t need you messing this up too. We’ll get her back but you’d better chill first,” Chimm told him

OOC @BlackBeltGamer98 my deleted post was for later, sorry I timed that wrong

After backing away a sufficient amount, the Third Brother turned and jumped atop a nearby building, appearing to run off.

“I’ve lost my world, my life and my brother and I won’t lose my sister.” He said before using what strength he had to throw a thermal detonator at the transport, aiming to hit the engines with its blast.

The thermal detonator would sail through the air, but freeze mid arc, exploding futilely midair. The glint of the Third Brother’s visor could be seen stooping over the corner of the building. It was clear he wasn’t going to let you stop the transport if he could help it.

OOC sorry if these feels kinda lame, but I did intentionally have it only appear like he left.

Ygdras glares at him, it was clear he wasn’t going to give up but he was too tired to pursue.

He finds R3’s vital components were intact but repairs would still need to be made.

“What was all of that? Tapping into the dark side? We didn’t benefit at all from that. You proved him right,” Chimm said angrily to Ygdras. “You’ve changed, man. Hardly different from them, using the force for nothing but yourself and your vengeance. Get a grip or wait for me to get back with Kay,”

Ygdras, for once, didn’t answer. He just brought out a small tool kit and began repairing R3.

He was tired and didn’t want to argue nor rest, not until the three of them were safely on their way back to a Rebel base.

Brorden watched Ygdras stooping over his damaged droid, and sheepishly approached the Jedi. He held out his arm for Coop to climb down and jump down next to Ygdras. Brorden cleared his throat before speaking. “L-look, I’m real sorry 'bout your friend,” He paused as he looked down at R3 “and your droid too. Coop is pretty good with repairs and this kinda stuff, so if you want his h-help, I’m sure he’d be willing to lend a hand.” It was obvious he felt a little awkward, but did seem like he genuinely wanted to help in some way.

1 Like

Ygdras takes a deep breath, “Your help would be most welcome.” He said, shifting to the side so the two could join him in fixing his droid.

“Though, we should, uh, probably go somewhere else, somewhere the empire doesn’t already know where we are.” He said with nervous chuckle.

1 Like

“We’re stuck on this world.” Ygdras said, “Do you know of any places where we can hide from the Empire before getting our friend back?” He asked as he continued working on his droid.

“This district is mostly abandoned” Chimm told his friend. He knew they would need to address the recent tensions, but now wasn’t the time

“I was more thinking a different block, not a different planet, but, you are the Jedi, so, I’ll trust you on this one.”

Ygdras looks at Chimm, “You’re familiar with this world, you lead.” He told the Togruta.