Star Wars: Lockdown OOC and Signups

Ugh, these protests… it’s slowing things down around here too.

Don’t worry about us.

Stay safe and warm мой друг.

1 Like

Thanks guys

4 Likes

Okay, I don’t mean to be rude, you’ve been through alot the past day or so, but could you please pick up Meep and I’s plotline @EmperorDuckie?

1 Like

Sorry, I’ll check it out

1 Like

No prob! Just making sure you saw it.

Some rebel troopers did throw thermal detonators to try and punch a hole in the Imperial lines. I’m pretty sure those are pretty dang loud and bright.

I mean, I have no idea the distance or orientation of the joint, so I don’t know if they are even close enough to notice.

1 Like

They may not be close but other bounty hunters may have heard Ygdras’s call to raise their arms against the empire for trying to double cross the guild and be drawn to the explosion to see what the ruckus was about.

Again, if we’re back at the port, i don’t yet know the distance between them.

You got an answer for me @EmperorDuckie?

I put it in the game

Where?

I mentioned that you’d be able to get to the tower. Is that not what you’re looking for?

1 Like

If memory serves me right, you said that if they wanted to get in or on that building, stealth is of the utmost importance.

1 Like

@meepinater needs to reply for their next move

2 Likes

Question for @EmperorDuckie : can we call in a ship to make a quick pick-up? If Fondor has a planetary shield, it must still allow light through. If someone’s gutsy enough, they can make a landing approach at lightspeed and then jump out once everyone’s aboard.

2 Likes

Considering how close the shield is to the surface in Rogue One, going at the speed of light, a nanosecond would mean life vs death. I don’t think anyone could do that

1 Like

Dang it.

1 Like

If they left the planet, the game would effectively be over. We can’t rush it that hard haha

Ugg… I gotta figure out how to get back in the game…

Any ideas how since Juliana and whatever the Slicer’s name is’s plotline kinda… died.

Anyone? Got any ideas?

@EmperorDuckie

So when are we planning on leaving the planet, if at all. I’ve got an idea of how to get back in, but I don’t know if they plan on leaving the planet.

2 Likes

Okay, so we need to have a quick talk about thermal detonators.

According to the wiki, the standard thermal detonator has a blast radius of a little under 20 feet. Now, according to the wiki, it’s a circular field that atomizes anything in the field, so… those soldiers should be dead, not knocked out. It isn’t a grenade, it’s a disintegrator.

2 Likes