Star Wars: Stranded on Zoma V - Sign Ups (OPEN)/OOC Chat

Oooo, Vulture droids.

2 Likes

Or, it could be Hyena Bombers, which would be substantially worse.

2 Likes

or it could just be some flying Hs

3 Likes

My power is out, so don’t know how active I’ll be able to be today (and maybe tomorrow). Sorry bout that.

EDIT: Good news, power’s back. Let’s hope it stays that way.

3 Likes

Good thing power is back, was it because of a storm or snow?

Im letting you guys know I added this so you know what Im talking about when my character calls others by these names

Edit: I love this one

2 Likes

A thought occurred to me, if Rook found a vibrobrade, does that mean somewhere in the wreckage there’s an unarmed commando droid? And if so, how many of them are with us?

Yeah, this is kinda a lame answer, but I just figured somewhere on the ship there was a collection of some CIS tech for research or something, and Rook just happened to find the blade. As cool as it would be to have commando droids sneaking on the ship, I feel like there isn’t a plausible way they could have sneaked on.

2 Likes

Maybe the ship had some battle droids they were hoping to reprogram and use to infiltrate the Confederate base but one or more of them escaped when the ship was shot down.

1 Like

I figured this conclusion as well.

2 Likes

or there was just a small collection of vibroweapons onboard? definitely not standard, but not impossible

Yeah that probably is the more sensible explanation the more I think about it.

5 Likes

Let me make 10:
Wakanda Forever ------> FOR THE REPUBLIC!

2 Likes

So to recap:
Buoy, Saddle, and Graphite are all currently at the front of the ship preparing defences.

Duke, Legacy, Rook, and Boomstick are in the armory and currently headed for the rendezvous point.

Tesz, Bravebird, Wannabee, and Quips are currently descending an elevator shaft in search of General Norr.

Viego Norr is MIA, but more than likely still alive, possibly within close proximity to the right bridge.

3 Likes

Correct.

1 Like

So I’m not GM, but

This is Bunnying.

My bad, I didn’t even know there was a proper term for that.

1 Like

I mean, yes it is, but as far as bunnying goes, I’d say this is a pretty critically minor offense. Still, it’s best to avoid.

1 Like

Um, I thought the main issue with that post would be that it’s pretty blatantly an autohit, of sorts. Like playing GM - “we do it and we succeed at it”.

2 Likes