Star Wars: Survival over Illum (RP topic)

Ygdras would soon fall and, with what little energy he had left, tried to collapse the ceiling so a wall of rubble divided Han from the clones.

He would succeed in providing his friend temporary protection, but the clones would keep shooting Ygdras

Soon enough, his young body was filled with charred holes, “Mother…” He whispered as he gave his dying breath.

2 Likes

As Han finally finished assembling his lightsaber (or at least this is the last thing that I remember him doing), he looked over all of his friends dying one by one.
“NO!” he yelled, as he waved his hand in front of him, trying to send a force wall at the clones.

He would succeed in throwing a large group back. He may realize his abilities to be greatly amplified.

Han was thrown into a state of range too strong for him to observe that.
He ignited his lightsaber, its blade being a shade of deep purple, as he charged at the troopers, yelling and madly slashing his lightsaber at them.

OOC: Ygdras’ is already a purple. Considering it’s a very rare color, would it be possible for you to choose a different color?

OOC: But I mentioned in the bio or in the PM you requested with the bio that I would like it to be purple, and you didn’t seem to react negatively to it.

Ooc my bad go ahead

1 Like

Han slashed at the clones.

1 Like

He won’t fight with perfect efficiency, having beaten his fear. He would then wake up, his lightsaber already constructed in his hand.

When Han opened his eyes he was still carried by the momentum and anger accumulated while trying to fight the clones.
He jumps on his feet as he starts slashing his blade around him madly.

“Han seems to have been gone longer than the rest of us…” Chimm told the others

“If he doesn’t return soon, we’ll have to find him and try to escape.” Ygdras said.

He closed his emerald green eyes, sending the clones. “And our hunters very much intend to kill us.” He said grimly.

“I have no doubt of that”

After realising that when he saw was just a dream, he took his saber and ran away, searching his way back to his friends.

1 Like

Kaiden looked around the cavern as the others spoke, scanning for any other exits, while shooting the occasional worried glance at Ygdras from beneath his mask.

OOC is Ghid still gonna play the clones, or will @EmperorDuckie just do that.

1 Like

When Han found the group, Chimm would look up and cal the others to join them. “Ok, we can’t stay in the cave or we’ll freeze and starve to death, if we go out there we have a chance. A slim chance, but a chance”

1 Like

“Not towards the clones.” Ygdras said, “We take paths they cannot fit through or find easily.”

He drew his saber, “Then we find a ship and leave, likely to scatter across the galaxy to hide from this darkness until The Force wills we reveal ourselves.”

“I’d been studying this place, just a little here and there along with my required studies and training.” Chimm explained “There’s one thing that every source of information I looked at said. There’s only one way in or out.”