Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008) Discussion Topic

yeah

also they didn’t want to play nice with cartoon network, so everyone looses

3 Likes

Come again?

1 Like

it had something to do with Disney not wanting to work with Cartoon Network

Rebels is on Disney XD, I wish they had just switched the channels

Possibly. But I heard the cancellation had more to do George Lucas leaving Lucasfilm and thus not being able to fund all the TCW eps that went overbudget.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Star Wars Rebels Discussion (Season 2 Spoilers!)

Why do Clone Wars faces look freaky in Lego?

2 Likes

You know, I own countless LEGO Clone Wars style minifigs, and I’ve never thought the faces look odd.

2 Likes

I agree.

LEGO tried to translate their Thunderbirds-esque style onto LEGO minifig faces. It just wound up looking very different from what we’re used to.

4 Likes

2nd battle of geonosis was the best episode. :grin:

1 Like

You mean “Landing at Point Rain”?

It’s actually my least favourite of he Geonosis saga, but still a solid episode.

2 Likes

Well thats what the episode was called, anyway I love the invasion style episodes.

2 Likes

“Landing at Point Rain” was a weird episode to me, because for some weird reason it aired on a Wednesday. :confused: Otherwise, it remains one of my favorites. It shocked me how many casualties a “kids” show had on-screen, and for a time I thought it the most violent of all the series.

But then the Umbara arc happened. :joy:

6 Likes

The Umbara saga was quite dark. :wink:

2 Likes

And my favorite arc.

3 Likes

It’s probably a bit cliche, but my favorite arc is the Season 5 Jedi Temple Bombing Arc.

1 Like

Literately my least favorite but people have opinions, trandoshan arc was also good.[quote=“Spyaang, post:255, topic:1453”]
It’s probably a bit cliche
[/quote]

How so?

1 Like

Ignoring Lost Missions and The Clone Wars Legacy, it’s the series finale starring Ahsoka. I <3 Ahsoka. Everyone <3 s Ahsoka.

1 Like

Most of you have probably noticed some ways TCW references the movies. Here’s a compilation of a lot of good ones (many of which are pretty darn subtle and make a heckuva lot of sense in-universe).

9 Likes