Star Wars: The Force Awakens

But why is he not going after Leia?

Oh, I’m sure he will–she just never emerged long enough for him to find her. Plus, given that Ben is a male child, presumably also an only child (though we’ll leave that potential revelation out for now), he would likely place greater blame on his father, because Han was likely his role model growing up, and having that heroic image of him destroyed when he was shipped away to Luke likely spurred his anger even more.

I’m almost certain his reaction to seeing Leia again won’t be pretty, though…it’s simply that he hasn’t been able to find her.

3 Likes

I got to see most of the movie for a second time on my way to camp and in my opinion it’s still an amazing movie

1 Like

Oh yeah.
I’ve seen it three times.
Opening night in 3D.
The following Sunday in 2D.
And on the way back from my DC trip in May.
Still my favorite movie.

1 Like

Its a pretty great film.

1 Like

I don’t think the force awakens music is forgettable either. I loved Rey’s theme, and while I don’t remember too many specific tracks, I think the music worked very well with the film. While adding new themes, they still used many iconic parts from the original trilogy which gave it that Star Wars feel.

2 Likes

Kylo Ren’s theme and March of the Resistance I love

3 Likes

I still got Rey’s theme stuck in my head. It’s just so good.

5 Likes

Rey is one of my favorites from this movie.

March of the resistance is the only one that I remember, but that’s probably because it was the intro every time I played Lego TFA

I personally really liked Kylo Ren’s theme…but eh.

2 Likes

As did I. Kylo’s theme, Rey’s theme, Jedi Steps and March of the Resistance were the highlights of the film’s soundtrack.

1 Like

Hey guys want to know how to lose your faith in geek culture? Read TFA hater comments on YouTube.

3 Likes

Even hearing all the arguments I don’t see how TFA is bad.

7 Likes

Yeah, I don’t understand most of the hate. When they say “I didn’t enjoy it”, that’s okay, of course. Everyone has their own opinion and preference.

But when they say “It’s a bad movie”…I don’t understand. When looking at TFA just as a film, it’s a well-written movie with some stellar special effects, a cohesive plot, well-developed characters and good acting.

These people don’t know what a “bad” film is. They equate “it didn’t live up to my high expectations” to “it’s not a good film”, when those are two wholly separate issues. From a technical point of view, it’s easily the best film in the franchise behind Empire.

7 Likes

Because it’s obviously a complete copy of the original trilogy which makes the ENTIRE film terrible. But if you can find similarities in the prequel trilogy to make them exact clones of episodes four through six, then it makes those movies masterpieces.

5 Likes

thoughs?

I watch that video and all I thought was I just wasted an hour of my life. Now Youtube can’t stop recommending TFA hate videos.

Also TFA is not the worse movie of all time. It is a billion trillion times better than Shark Exorcist.

3 Likes

Don’t let the hate breed. A majority of people really like the film still. It’s only the negativity being so loud because it’s unpopular and people are giving it attention.

3 Likes

TFA is bae.

2 Likes