Star Wars: The Force Awakens

I actually did. Was just referring to the movies.

1 Like

oh i apologize

Well, Poe I agree with, but I have a gut feeling that Finn will likely get trained by Luke a la Yoda.

2 Likes

Well, this one’s solid. At least it doesn’t rely too heavily on *hey-let’s-make-fans-feel-nostalgic-of-the-old-trilogy techniques.
That score… it just sounds perfect. Frankly, it’s a sight modification to the rebel score, but this is ideally amazing.

Don’t you look silly now. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

K. so I have never seen the Star wars movies. Were do you guys think I should start? and it what order do I watch them?

Start from the original trilogy.

Episodes 4, 5, and 6 are the classic and the most memorable parts of that. The prequels you don’t HAVE to watch in order to get a grip on the story, but if you want to watch them, watch them after the Original Trilogy.

5 Likes

Here are some Character Posters I found:
Finn

Leia (I think)

Han Solo

Rey

Kylo Ren

9 Likes

My personal list? 4 and 5 first, then 2 and 3 as a flashback of sorts, finishing with 6. The Phantom Menace never existed, it’s a conspiracy created by the Illumikuta.

Anyone else think Luke is going to sacrifice himself like Obi-Wan?

1 Like

Well, I saw Droid tales. so does that count?

Prolly.

Honestly, the classic “4-6, 1-3” method is the best IMO. Just so you can really experience the saga. :slight_smile: (And as terrible as The Phantom Menace is, you should still watch it. Because again, you need to get the whole experience to truly understand/appreciate the saga.)

Also, those posters are awesome. My hype levels are really starting to reach the max…

2 Likes

Ehhh… I’m not too sure. Maybe you can skip 2, but 3 is pretty much the best of the prequels. I only included 2 because it sets the stage for the Clone Army, Dooku, and other stuff that carries over into 3. You can skip 2 is you want, but I’d recommend watching 3.

1 Like

K cool. I will try to watch two.

1 Like

Originals first
Prequels second

this is why

“The originals are the question, the prequels are the answer”

3 Likes

I don’t think it’ll happen in The Force Awakens…

Since Mark Hamill was filming scenes for Episode 8 in Ireland a month ago…

As for Han Solo? I think he’s gonna kick the bucket. I just see it happening.

If that’s true… :frowning:

Alternate version of the trailer:

5 Likes

Pffff, it’s like a whole new one. So many awesome scenes! Okay, now I’m hyped for TFA!

2 Likes

Da duuummm duummm da da daaaa duummm…

1 Like

Indeed. It’s so much better than the American one.

1 Like