Star Wars Topic

I cried when I saw Han Solo say “We’re home.”

5 Likes

I just can’t get over how awesome those TIE Fighters look.

5 Likes

HOLY MOTHERF**ING SHT!

that was amazing!

I come home from school to this? worth it!

It’s really nice to see Anakin’s lightsaber and the toasty Vader helmet make an appearance in this trailer.

I’m also impressed with the look of the new Imperial hardware. The new Stormtrooper armor and TIE Fighter Pilot suits looks really awesome, and I’m very intrigued by the chrome Stormtrooper with that cape; I wonder how he will fit into this whole thing (I’m assuming he’s supposed to be like a leader/commander or something).

I’ve also seen these floating around, released from the Celebration Anaheim convention that’s currently going on:

7 Likes

maybe luke found a crystal to replace the red one?

or she

2 Likes

4 Likes

The thing I like about this trailer is that it doesn’t spoil everything. It makes me hyped, but I don’t know all of the story behind it. In fact, it’s leaving me in more questions than the previous trailer.

This is a trailer well done.

4 Likes

I can guess the Stormtrooper in the silver armor with the cloak must be the Commander.

1 Like

I heard it was this lady called “Captain Phasma,” but we’ll just have to see.

3 Likes

http://memestorage.com/_nw/79/34230307.jpg

9 Likes

May the 4th offers have been revealed on Lego’s website.
Most of the 10% off sets are just okay, but I will be getting enough for the polybag.

5 Likes

Happy May 4th! May the Fourth be with you, everyone!

7 Likes

May the 4th be with–

Dangit.

6 Likes

Wore my Boba Fett ■■■■■ to class today

Yee

5 Likes

I said Happy Star Wars Day to all of my friends and to my teachers. Fun fact; today is also Boy and Girl twin day in honor of Luke and Leia. Nerds for the win.

7 Likes

I had this very weird idea: What if Anakin’s lightsaber is cursed?

Think about it. Whenever someone goes into battle with it, a limb always gets cut off. (Episodes 3 and 5). What would happen if it was cursed so whoever uses it gets a limb cut off?

4 Likes

You do forgot that Anakin’s Original Hand was cut off from Episode II by Count Dooku.

2 Likes

I’m talking about his initial lightsaber. In episode 2 he was wielding another Jedi’s lightsaber.

He got his hand and legs cut off in Episode 3 and Luke got his hand cut off in Episode 5.

On second thought, maybe just Skywalkers are cursed if they use lightsabers. In episode 2 his hand is cut off, in episode 3 his hand was cut off. Luke’s hand was cut off, and had his hand blasted in Episode 6. Vader’s hand was also cut off in Episode 6.

5 Likes

Continuing the discussion from the “Introduce Yourself” topic

@EMMSixteenA4, have you ever read Traviss’ The Clone Wars 2008 movie novelization?

5 Likes

No, actually, I figured that it would just be a retelling of the movie and didn’t think it’d mesh well with her style of writing which is more dialogue than action-based and the way she develops characters (very intricately and complexly rather than everyone important to character X was taken away from him).

Was it any good?

1 Like