Stars-ish Toa Mata and some custom Matoran builds.

Got some ideas for some details from BIONICLE Revised.

What do you think?

25 Likes

the ccbs for the matoran legs looks a bit…out of place. but otherwise they look very faithful. maybe if there was a way to give Onua broader shoulders too, and I can barely see his claws.

3 Likes

CCBS-toran look fine. Honestly it bothers me that a lot of matorans have no knees/ elbows.

2 Likes

I like the Matoran designs here. It’s good to see them getting some articulation.

2 Likes

These hoenstly look great!
Big step up from the Stars sets. Really good job.

2 Likes

Is nuparu making drone matoran?

2 Likes

Yes. And one of them broke.

1 Like

This is exactly what Lego could’ve used. Not too many parts which makes them affordable and collectable like the first wave of Hero Factory (seriously, I got like three Furnos when it released), but intricate enough to be interesting and keep that technic feeling that Bionicle came from! Not to mention, keeping the articulation and using the strong not-as-easily-brakable-ccbs parts. Really cool designs! Also, I totally think these designs could be my headcanon bionicle revised versions of the characters now. If anyone here hasn’t heard that series yet, they totally should!

2 Likes

These look sweet! I love the character of the poses (Hahli looks so shy), and I really wish LEGO had made pieces like these so that we may have that display capability. Cool stuff!

Oh, good, I thought straight-up someone died

3 Likes

I really enjoy these designs. They look very true to the original sets but give much more.

It also looks like Kopeke has a gun :smirk:

3 Likes

That was the inspiration to make these! I really love that series!

2 Likes

It was the only hammer I found of the right size.

1 Like