Stars Redux: Skrall, Nektann, and Rahkshi

I did a thing!

Rahkshi:

Nektann:

Skrall:

And a group shot!

C&C Welcome!

34 Likes

These are all fairly good, but the Rahkshi is the most impressive one. How long did it take you to find a way to connect that part to the body?

I gotta step up my game! Skrall is my favorite, but he’s a bit skinny.

I love the Rahkshi’s shoulder pauldrons

The Rahkshi looks pretty good, though the build of the arms looks awkward, and the colours could be better distributed with the yellow technic beams on the torso looking out of place, and the silver that could be better distributed thought the overall build.

Nektann looks great, though the open joints on the legs look a bit odd, and he’s probably my favorite of the three

Skrall looks nice, but it needs some lime green on the legs and torso. Other than that, it’s a good MOC

Honestly they look a bit big to be Stars sets, but that’s my opinion.

Nice work though.

Rahkshi’s my favorite.
I love Keetorange.

Mmm… Cherry Dr Pepper…
Anyways, these do look pretty great. I think my favorite is the rahskhi because of the keetorange and its shoulder pads

1 Like

OK.

Got back from a shower, so, time to respond.

@9_Volt took me around 30-45 minutes, with me fiddling around with the idea of using the original rahkshi torso for a bit, before giving up and switching to this setup.

@Radiation-7901 @Rockho @Hutere @Guywithbricks279
thanks!

@Oniwah
Yea, the arms do look awkward, but I wanted to try giving them articulation + I don’t know if I got grey metru legs.

The yellow technic beams were out of necessity- if this were an actual set, they’d be keetorange. The shoulderpads would be the same grey as the rest; they’re only silver because I only have these parts in silver.

Thanks, but, where are the open joints on Nektann? Unless you’re referring to the Mata hands, in which case, I don’t have anything to cover that up.

On skrall, I searched for my lime parts, but other than Av-matoran limbs and mata hands, I can’t seem to find any G1 parts in lime green.

@Saxton Well, these are a part of the Stars Reinterpretation Contest, found here:
BIONICLE Stars reinterpretation contest

1 Like

I should know, I’m one of the judges. :stuck_out_tongue:

I realize they’re interpretations, that’s why I said it’s my opinion.

2 Likes

Oh.

Well then.

.-.

1 Like

You’re fine.

:stuck_out_tongue:

I think Nektann and Skrall are my favorites! There builds and color distribution look great to me! The Rahkshi, though, just seems off to me for some reason. I feel like the pauldrons make him too bulky and there is a lack of silver of the lower half of him.
In the end, though, they are all great!

As a big fan of the stars, I really like what you did here.

awesome, i love how you took the main features of the stars guys and put them onto their original bodies, great work

@Pati @Mechmaster thanks!

@JonBlueFire I’ve explained the pauldrons before:

They’re stand-ins.

The only parts that would be silver on the lego set would be the staff pieces.

1 Like

These are really cool, especially, the Rahkshi. One issue that i can kind of see however, is the shoulder pieces on the Skrall. I feel like they’re a bit big, but that might be just me. Other than that, they’re really good :slight_smile:

would’ve rather gotten these sets, they’re pretty nifty

1 Like

Nektann could use covering on the front of his upper arm. Even without it he is still my favorite.