State of the Contests Update

It still look like an Aye-Aye?

1 Like

I will redesign the head later (yes for now)

1 Like

I guess we disagree on how “iconic” those parts are, but that’s understandable; I didn’t really get into the story until after it ended, so I never really got into the original versions.

As for this point specifically:

I actually didn’t know about that; do you have a source for it? I thought his visions were still of an unknown origin. In the few quotes I’ve found about it, Greg specifically said that he didn’t want to explain it because it wasn’t his idea.

This is actually a really good explanation of why I’m not satisfied by just Googling other people’s MOCs; since none of them have any kind of “official” recognition, all of them are different, and none of them are wrong.

Just to clear this up: Yes, the contest should not include Empire Tuyet, since she is a completely different version of the character. However, no one is using that to say that she shouldn’t be armed, or that she shouldn’t have a Barbed Broadsword; the only claim coming out of that is that the Barbed Broadsword shouldn’t be mandated. (And even that could be argued against by the fact that Greg said he would reveal Tuyet’s Toa Tool in the serials.)

The only reason people would be arguing for her to be unarmed would be if, like Helryx, the contest is to determine her most recent appearance, in which case it is unclear if she has any Toa Tool at all. It has nothing to do with Alternate Tuyet.

2 Likes

Make em bunny ears like Gali Nuva’s got

3 Likes

C U R S E D

edit : OKEY, tbh, I didn’t think that would be possible.
SHIiiiiii…, it can still add up to many things.

13 Likes

B L E S S E D

1 Like

Ok, its official this community has gone insane

its a good moc but I wouldn’t want it to be canon

2 Likes

its all up to votes my guy. no lore contradictions as far as I can tell

Actually its missing the prostetic arm but everything else is fine

edit: it wouldn’t make me wanna vote for it more even if it had it so there is that too

2 Likes

oh yeah I missed that lol

1 Like

You have fallen my brother, but there is still hope. Cast the moc into the fire!

1 Like

this isn’t the cursed topic

Good, now it’s a good atmosphere.

Of course, for me she’s not a cat…

As always, in the contest, Lariska’s color may be free within at least these three colors vari: blue, green and turquoise. As we did in the Arthaka contest.

We just choose a good MOC and art, and when it becomes Canon, it becomes her color.

5 Likes

This is one of the only ones with a good head, though…

1 Like

I respectfully disagree, it cannot wear a Kanohi

1 Like

it can if you imagine

1 Like

I shouldn’t have to imagine canon, now should I?

Edit: This is obviously a nitpick

2 Likes

no head design that can wear a kanohi will look good without one, in my unrequested opinion

2 Likes

be carefull what you wish for…

4 Likes

If the head was designed to be modular and you could thus detach pieces and replace them with a mask, it should actually be possible.

I’d be tempted to try if I wasn’t already happy with my head design and would care about Kanohi applicability.

2 Likes