Steampunk Tahu

Thanks for the feedback, I’m glad you like it.

3 Likes

Could you try to put a brick chimney on steampunk Onua? Brick chimneys are cool.

1 Like

Definitely, I’ve been trying to figure out how to mske Onua unique.

1 Like

This is awesome. The colors are spot-on and shapes are perfect, especially with the mata body. Great work!

2 Likes

Thankyou.

Cool concept, but I think if you add some flames coming out of the shoulders it would look better.

Definitely an improvement over the original set.

2 Likes

Games? Did you meen gears? Also, what original?

I meant flames.

And by original I meant the Tahu Mata set

2 Likes

Ah, I see. yeah, I guess some flames eventually. Thanks. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i dont want to know whats going on in this image

1 Like

It’s called trying to pose a Mata set, but I can see what your getting at…,

1 Like

I really like how you managed to keep the simmilar dimentions of each body part compared to the original. This look like an exelent version of the mata build i would be morr than glad to buy.
Real nice work.

1 Like

I can put up a how to if you want, feel free to use the design. And thank you for the support.

That would be awesome. Maybe get a full steampunk toa team together.

I’ve got Gali and Kopaka, I’m looking on bricklink for parts for the rest, an I’ll try to get the how to up sometime this weekend.

2 Likes

Your MOC was featured on the latest episode of The Bionicle Inspiration Series :wink:

2 Likes

So clutch. I like how you didn’t try to overdo it with the steampunkyness, but you still got the theme across with your parts choices.

1 Like

Wow, I’m astonished, I’ve been a long time fan of your series, and I am honored to be a part of it. Tankyou very much.
@BlackboltJohnson Thank you, and h
Yeah, I just thought some geara and a palette swap would bring across the look I was going for.

1 Like

Man, your lucky

1 Like

impressive job !

1 Like