Stephen - The Giant Alien Death Worm

I made this moc in 3 hours and I love it like my child. It has nothing to do with bionicle or hero factory (lol) at all. Made up of about 99% CCBS pieces. It’s just a giant freakin’ alien death worm. Enjoy.
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

Comments and criticism highly encouraged :slight_smile:

29 Likes

Where’s it’s head?

1 Like

come to think of it, it doesn’t really have a “head” persay but more just a giant mouth (where all the teeth are)

1 Like

its

beautiful

4 Likes

Ohhhhh, I see now. Yeah. this is pretty cool! It aslso dashed my hopes of being on MOC spotlight :’( They were small hopes, but there was some left…

Ha well I doubt i’ll make it on a second time, but thanks :smiley: plus, Ven is reviewing al sorts of mocs nowadays so i think everyones got a fighting chance

Yeah, but I still don’t think I’ll get on anytime soon. I’ve got a loooooong way to go to be good at MOCing!

Ha, well, I’ve been doing it for quite a long time, so trust me when I say you’ve just gotta keep doing it. The more you moc, the better you get.

1 Like

This thing is perfection. The name is better than perfection.

4 Likes

I don’t know what I am looking at. To me, I see a mass of parts and spikes. GJ?

1 Like

Gum would be perfection.

Friends reference (90’s show, not the LEGO line)

2 Likes

Dont understand why you felt the need for a friends reference but i assure you, it did not go unnapreciated :wink:

oh nevermind

1 Like

This is one of the coolest CCBS-heavy MOCs I have seen to date,

2 Likes

that might help
it’s from season 1 or 2, Chandler said it

i like the fish

1 Like

[Leans back from screen] Hey guys! Fill the basement with molten steel! I don’t want this thing tunneling under the house!

1 Like

Yes, I remember the quote (when chandler got locked in the bank with some playboy model or something) I just didn’t realize why you said it haha :slight_smile: i do now

@Chronicler Thanks, man!

@Adazai I don’t think you’d have much of a problem. He’d probably just want tummy rubs

2 Likes

Looks at this

looks at my MOCs

cries

3 Likes

cool! reminds me of the dweller from transformers 3

1 Like