Stereotypes

Basicaly the title

No influence from any moc at all, very original (like most of polish programswithfictionalcharacters credits say: “zbierzność nazwisk jest przypadkowa”)

12 Likes

0/10
I can still see her waist.
hair not patchy enough.
do you even femoc bro?

that is the dumbest thing I’ve ever said, on purpose…

11 Likes

Sigh Yeah, I haven’t really made any explicitly “feminine” M.O.C.s, and the few that I did make were, strange. For one Toa, I had to use the Mahri Eye/brain stalk with the axle connector in the back and then connect a ball joint to a visorak foot in order to give her hair. the only other one in recent memory was a titan with long flexible tubes for hair and Toa Metru shoulders as, ahem, “tracts of land.” I felt so embarrassed I just threw the M.O.C. in the bottom of a pile and took it apart about a month later. :weary:

1 Like

Stereotypes I particularly hate:
*Gingers not having souls (in which they do).
*African Americans and Latinos being in gangs.
*Americans being stupid.

Seriously, what is up with stereotypes? They seem to run the world nowadays, and that’s not a good thing.

3 Likes

I thought that was just a dumb internet joke?

Well, everyone makes the assumption now that gingers are souless, heartless people. I see it all the time.

Maybe my not having friends contributes to my ignorance.

5 Likes

hey uh chronicler

this is a topic of artwork, not in stereotypes in general

:3

but yeah, this artwork pretty much sums up my thoughts on “feminine” MOCs. :confused:

4 Likes

yes that is the dumbest thing I’ve heard you say…

3 Likes

People with LEGO in their usernames being younger than 12
That one gets me every time.

1 Like

This topic will be fun to watch

To be fair (And I say this as someone who lives in America, so I should know) that last one unfortunately has at least some basis in truth.

7 Likes

Will you be making more of these? Like a selfmoc wearing a silver Avohkii?

1 Like

Mabey, depends, i mightvdraw something like that tommorow, at school, during polish classes (gosh, so booooring)

I just need alot of biomoc stereotypes! :stuck_out_tongue: (I know about mask-flipping)

1 Like