Stuff You Currently Want to Buy

I want to buy braptans wing stinker, but sadly it is not on ebay anymore

7 Likes

It’s like the old saying: you don’t know what you coulda got 'til it’s gone.

4 Likes

So take paradise, and fill up my parking lot…

So, i’ve been considering getting Lego Optimus Prime, but is he worth the £160 price tag?

2 Likes

I’ve seen him reduced everywhere, as cheap as £120 sometimes

see if you can find a discount

3 Likes

Price and discounts aside hes completely worth it just know what to expect; he’s practically just the G1 Optimus toy so don’t expect anything amazing.

I wish I could get the UCS Razor Crest. That is the best Star Wars set in history. Perfect scale, impressive stability and design, and a full interior. Even the Millennium Falcon can’t boast that.

1 Like

I want it
I don’t know why i want it but i want it so bad

6 Likes

this isn’t the cursed topic

3 Likes

am I the only one who saw that, saw ghids profile below it, and merged the two together mentally

2 Likes

There are a lot of things I want to buy, but first I will wait until after christmas in case I was already bought some of those things. Then hopefully there will be enough things left over to buy that I can reach the threshhold for a certain gwp.

2 Likes

I want to buy the Super Conqueror tank. It’s a British beast with a big gun and ridiculous armor. Sadly, I can’t buy the real thing… if only it or the Tog II** were available and road-legal in the USA.

1 Like

i wanna get one and paint it as ghid

3 Likes

I’m guessing this one runs three times faster than the usual ones?

5 Likes

galaxy explorer and at-te was hoping for at least one of them for xmas but oh well

3 Likes

7 Likes

We all want to purchase the Figma emmi. it’s just not humanly possible to not crave its loving embrace.

4 Likes

I just bought the original one and now I want this as well, tough life out here.

@Ghid Figma collecting drains a man’s soul. Haven’t kept up on new stuff in a while but it’s this for me, right now.

3 Likes

dopamine.exe

I don’t know what version of Dread you played, but most of the E.M.M.I in my copy were more inclined to stab than to hug

5 Likes

someone doesn’t have the samus dies from her antisocial anxiety when any one of the emmis give her a wholesome hug mod installed

oh and speaking of

source: idk lol n01p grabbed the image from somewhere

4 Likes