Stuff You Currently Want to Buy

Headphones so the whole Discord Call doesn’t have to hear cutlery being violently slammed around in the background. My current Bluetooth headphones are like the eponymous Nick Bluetooth in some ways…Glinching when I don’t need it. Oh, and a new mouse while I am at it too.

Oh and yet another thing, this beautiful specimen:

9 Likes

I remember those McDonald’s chicken bricks. Always good to put a face to the food

3 Likes

I have the Ronald one

5 Likes

why would I want to relive my college years

6 Likes

because you get to kill your friends in metroid

the threat of hugs is met with deadly force as it should be

2 Likes

That’s what the armor’s for, mate. That’s also why the Matoran wear masks…

I want to buy $100 worth of lego sets later this month for no reason in particular

9 Likes

Me too, fellow City/Creator/Ninjago/Dots/Friends/Monkie Kid fan! Although I think I will spend 130 dollars! Inflation or something!

5 Likes

I want to buy that 3in1 castle set for 99 bucks for a friend who will pay me back and I’ll also buy a dots pack and get a gwp for the price of a dots pack

4 Likes

might have narowwed things down

4 Likes

licensed sets aren’t counted as part of the gwp offer

7 Likes

duck bricks is saying LAN told him otherwise so we will have to wait and see until anything concrete from lego themselves comes out

yeah nvm I now just want to find a way to return $100 worth of lego sets and keep gwp

6 Likes

For those still thinking on getting the Tahu, the only themes allowed for the $100 GWP are City, Classic, Creator 3-in-1, DOTS, Friends, Monkie Kid, and Ninjago

5 Likes

boutta buy 100 worth of lego dots out here

6 Likes

I’ve wanted to buy Roodaka for a long time because I received Sidorak and Keetongu for Christmas, but she’s always been too expensive to piece together or buy as a set. I also wanted to part out some of my BrickLink Studio MOCs to complete my custom Toa team, but the parts always get sourced from 5 different stores (for some perspective, I try to have a maximum of 2 pending orders at one time).

3 Likes

I really want to buy SS Cheetor, or SS Soundwave, or SS Hot Rod…
For LEGO sets, anything with Paz Viszla. I love his armor…

2 Likes

i know that the instant he comes outside he will turn cheese flavour but i really like this deco and this design

4 Likes

Yellowing = :face_vomiting:

5 Likes

oh god it’s magnificent

4 Likes

Wish I could get a copy of MPM Ratchet for a certain repaint…

1 Like