Stupid stuff you keep accidentally doing

So we all have that one thing we keep doing on accident, stubbing our toes, twirling our pencil/pen in our fingers and somehow send it flying across the room, etc.

So, what’s that one thing you just keep doing on accident that isn’t all that good?

Mine personally are the examples I used, and spilling my coffee when I’m walking from where I get it to where I am sitting.

8 Likes

Cracking my knuckles.

6 Likes

■■■■ post on Ctrl-V Topic.

3 Likes

Keep pealing my pencil’s wood with my fingers.

It’s a bad habit for when I think or get nervous. I developed it when I played Baseball when I was younger, picking at sticks in the same way.

I also have the bad habit or picking at a cyst near my eyebrow.

4 Likes

plug my nose with my fingers when I wan’t to sneeze,

Not put my fingers inside, that gross, just push both sides of my nose in so no air comes out

someday my lungs will break my ribs

3 Likes

i accidentally keep braking lime green pieces . .

15 Likes

Scratching my scar from the time (three weeks ago) that I hit my head off the underside of the school diving board while doing a backflip.

2 Likes

Scratching at a sore area near my neck

1 Like

A bit gross, but I keep squeezing and picking spots which is bad because you get pock marks from doing that…
But its so dang addictive! :S

12 Likes

Noice.
Meanwhile,
I just procrastinate…

4 Likes

I often misplace things.

2 Likes

Let’s see-

Either I’m very clumsy or the furniture hates me

There’s this itchy spot in a location I’m not comfortable talking about that I can’t stop scratching

I can’t seem to find anything until after I stop looking for it

Sometimes what I’m looking for is right in front of me

And I…eh, i’ll finish this post later.

1 Like

I tend to swing my car keys by the lanyard, and sometimes lose my grip and send them flying. Which usually ends with me hitting someone or something.

3 Likes

Talking to other people.

/s

7 Likes

I keep just walking into the corners of things.
Like, I’ll even be paying attention to walking and still somehow bump into the corner of whatever furniture item is in my way.

2 Likes

Breaking the “antisocial nerd” persona people often associate me with at first glance.

5 Likes

Sticking my foot in my mouth.

not literally

2 Likes

I keep picking my fingernails so much, when the nail is ripped out, it stings. Then bleeds a bit, and then stings more.

1 Like

Coming here

9 Likes

OHHHHHHHhhhh!!!

Your words cut like knives

2 Likes