Stuubh's MOC dump

Oww so that’s how you do it :stuck_out_tongue: I wondered how you got it looking so perfect. I was thinking you had some secret colour pack with really good marble effects xD Good idea though, they look really good.

3 Likes

Nice to see an Earth Glatorian with a shovel, I’ve thought about doing something similar.

better question is why niether of them have weapons.

2 Likes

Nah. Kryakwa should have a new better marbled pack coming soon though. if you haven’t blacklisted him. Hopefully that can produce a similar result. But editing them yourself just gives so much control that previous color packs didn’t allow.

I’m lazy

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m keeping an eye on his colours, as much as he the person leaves a very sour taste in my mouth, his colour pack is practically essential and exceptionally good. Just got to ignore the toxicity coming from the source.

3 Likes

These are all good, but I really like Naho. The colors and the shaping just work for me. Well done!

I don’t think that it is coming - that required some help from Lehvak, and I am not going to work with him anymore

Probably will port old marbled stuff to the new version of colorpack, but not more than that

1 Like

That’s unfortunate to hear. Still the old marbled stuff is pretty good in and of it’s self so can’t complain.

1 Like

Ye, it’s a pretty nice thing, just you can’t use it with the lastest version of colorpack and that’s a bit of a problem

2 Likes

smart fella

really like your toa of plant life

3 Likes

Thanks! He’s been on my mind a lot recently as I’m trying to design a mask for him. I also got a big bricklink order, a chunk went to him.

A smaller chunk went to Nikila :slight_smile:

On a sidenote, I’m very saddened to hear this. From what I saw, this update would’ve been game changing. At least I can look forward to using the old marbling again.

5 Likes

If you are interested, I can DM you files along with guidelines you can use to make some new-method marbling of your own, but it requires knowing some stuff like UV unwrapping.

If you have them I’d be open to taking a look. I know nothing about UV unwrapping though, so unfortunately I doubt I’d be able to do much with it.

Okay

So, uhhhh, how to DM here? I think I’m having a problem with finding it

You can’t send private messages until you reach trust level 1, but read through some posts and you’ll reach it in no time

2 Likes

Okay, this is a bit of a strange thing, but fine. Can other users send me DMs tho? If so, @Stuubh, if you’re still interested send me a way to contact you

Happy 810!

To celebrate today, I made a ton of renders of my WIP Mangai MOCs. This seemed the best place for them.

The Plantlife Toa whose name I haven’t decided on yet:

Toa Marn?:

A Mute Ko-Toa with a tragic backstory whose name I haven’t decided on yet:

Naho

Nidhiki

A few changes to my old Tuyet:

A revamp of Bukkey’s Tuyet:

Please share your thoughts!

And Happy 810NICLE day!

6 Likes

Very nice! The Toa Mangai are pretty neat. Happy 810!!

1 Like

It’s always nice to see what you’ve been cooking up — all of these are great designs

I’ve seen “Kanei” used a few times for the toa mangai of plantlife

That knee pad design is cool. It’s simple, but adds a lot to the hordika leg piece.

Happy 810NICLE day!

3 Likes

he has arthritis

Me too, but idk if I like it. I believe it comes from RSG

4 Likes

Gail looks much better.

2 Likes