Suhni, Remorseful Toa of Water

Hello everyone! I’m back with a a new Toa moc and background today!
Here is Suhni, remorseful Toa of Water. Hope you like new stuff!

Once a teacher turned Toa. After Suhni got news about one of her students had commited murder and later suicide, Suhni was never the same.

She was in complete shock over what had happened. In her burden of grief, she went on a journey in seach of the great mask of wishes, in hopes of being able to go back in time before the tradgedy took place.

On her journey she found a blue shining Toa Stone close to the shoreline. After that fateful encounter, she felt it was her destiny to find the mask.

After meating Lharin, she felt it was in her best intrest to join him.

Old model.

19 Likes

Ooh very nice! I quite like the translucent blue details, looks like water. Feet are a little small, but the armor is shaped well. The weapon is neat, overall a nicely done moc.

4 Likes

I like the idea behind the feet, but I feel like they need a little work. That weapon and cloth work are cool though.

6 Likes

I like her, but I’m a bit tired of how moccers give female characters feet so small they can barely stand up. Some extra support wouldn’t hurt.

4 Likes

really nice moc, love the waist coat and the sword design

4 Likes

The translucent parts look really cool!

4 Likes

nice work overall, kinda edgy but still nice backstory, the feet look cool but could be a bit bigger (for stability purposes) i like the idea tho
nice cloth elements, tho mabye add a slightly brighter accent, like hints of yellow or somthin, just to spice it up
nice job tho man

4 Likes

Thank you all for the nice feedback. This was exactly what I was looking for. Thank you all for being awesome!!

5 Likes

Like the kind of trench coat design going on here

3 Likes