Super Mario Galaxy: Super

I’m a sucker for incredibly small planets with way more gravity than they should have. Thats about all the inspiration for this was.

19 Likes

Mario realizes that even with a living-being controlling hat, his hopes of escaping extra-dimensional justice are limited. Can he make it back to New York? Will Goku survive a fight against Bowser? And will it ever be a normal story again??? Tune in next time for more brain-breaking adventures on Car-Toon Network!

In all seriousness, I like this picture. The juxtaposition of the giant Mario face and the tiny guys in the foreground makes it quite interesting, to say the least. The lighting is also pretty cool, with the sun(?) setting as worlds are about to collide.

3 Likes

we know tahu can beat goku, but is mario strong enough to defeat anime?

9 Likes

Super Mario Super Saiyan 5 Mastered Ultra Instinct Kaiyoken x20 Super Mario would crush Sonic!

I dont watch much dragonball, how apparent is that

5 Likes

not apparent whatsoever, you’ve probably quoted the show verbatim

4 Likes

I just think the names get so ridiculous so that’s stuck with me. I have a lot of nostalgia for reruns that were airing in the late 2000s and I’ve occasionally watched a few things from the new stuff and Abridged but it gets a bit out there for me

4 Likes

The crossover we didn’t know we needed

6 Likes

Looks really great

3 Likes