Super Mario

Heroic plumber, racer, golfer, doctor, and many more. Protagonist of the Super Mario video game series.

56 Likes

I don’t whether I should I be amazed or freaked out about how accurate this looks. I think I’ll go with amazed

10 Likes

I’m mortified by this unholy demon

But also mortifyingly interested.

3 Likes

I can never get over the ingenious part usage in your mocs!

1 Like

just change the lift arm connecting the lower jaw to red, and it’s perfect.

1 Like

A little freaky, not gonna lie.

1 Like

ya hooooo!

2 Likes

I am both overwhelmed by nostalgia and disturbed.

1 Like

I’m amazed at how much expression you managed to get on this MOC!

Looks great, if not a bit creepy! :laughing:

1 Like

Back at it again with the Nintendo characters! Very cool! :+1:
Also, it looks like Mario hit the gym, LOL

1 Like

@Leoxander Here we gooo!

@bioknight @MakutaTexxidos @roguetoa @kardax @PakariNation99 You think this is creepy, you should see the entry I have in store for the galidor contest over on Eurobricks. All of you fine fellows will have to run off to a mental institution.

3 Likes

Why aren’t you working at Lego yet?

2 Likes

Looks like he’s got mushrooms growing on his face.

At the dead of night, you can hear it whispering…

“Kill me…”

Don’t kill him! I created him perfect, in lego’s image, exactly the way he was meant to be.

You gotta put one of these on LEGO Ideas sometime.

LEGO would refuse no matter what. No new molds you greedy fan boys! We are going out of business and are taking every precaution to keep the models as cheap as possible! Well, maybe this would pass as a ccbs design but I don’t want you bros getting more black ccbs that’ll be easily obtained after the second darth vader goes on clearance.

3 Likes

No new molds?
Well, I’m sure you could do something.

I’ve got money on you now, get to work!

The new ideas rules state that the model must not be licensed. Maybe if I changed his red parts from red to pink it’d bypass the rule and become a fair use parody! Thank you Mr. Doctor.

2 Likes