Superheroes battles (poll)

No, I think he can’t.

Well, I think he can.

2 Likes

Who is Deadstroke? Unless you meant Deathstroke, in which case he still loses, unfortunately.[quote=“EvilLobsterKing, post:29, topic:37957, full:true”]
Well, I think he can.
[/quote]

Except he… Can’t. Flash can outrun his bullets, Deadpool can magic his way out of taking the hit, Doctor Strange can warp reality to block the bullet… Seriously, it ain’t happening any time soon.

And then there’s Deadpool ewww

ONLY IF THERE’S TOO MUCH[quote=“Timageness, post:16, topic:37957”]
Tony has a bunch of different suits, but Cyborg can hack himself into machines and absorb technology now, I believe. Assuming neither combatant has any time to prepare, I think it’s pretty clear as to who the victor would be.
[/quote]

Well, keep in mind Stark has that liquid suit… Still not too sure tbh.[quote=“KingOfCatfish, post:14, topic:37957”]
also Darkside can’t be killed the day way twice
[/quote]

*Same way twice, and that’s not Darkseid. That’s Doomsday.[quote=“Toa_Vladin, post:1, topic:37957”]
Why do you think they would win?
[/quote]

Because they’re two comic book companies who rip ideas from each other constantly except Stan Lee gets all the credit

1 Like

My bad, I don’t read D.C.

Also Hulk buster suit.

1 Like

Not really (?)

Strange could teleport Superman to another Dimension, and Thanos has the reality controlling gauntlet. He probably could in a straightforward fist fight, but that’s not always the case

1 Like

Thanos might be more of a problem for him (assuming he has the Infinity Gauntlet to back him up), but Supes has been known to be able to punch holes in the fabric of the universe before, so that trick would really only be delaying the inevitable, especially since Strange has no knowledge of his specific weaknesses.
As for my answers, I personally tried to base them off of raw data, and avoided the last question entirely.
Also, @Ghidora, even if he couldn’t pull the iron out of his bloodstream, Magneto’s powers have been stated to also be able to mess around with tectonic activity, meaning he could simply whip up a volcano or earthquake right under Joker’s feet pretty much whenever he wanted. Taking that into consideration, it’s highly unlikely that the Clown Prince of Crime would even get close enough to touch him, let alone win.

2 Likes

one thing about the infinity gauntlet it can only be used in the universe it comes from, so Thanos would defeat Darkseid in his universe, while Darkseind would defeat Thanos in the DC univers

1 Like

Where’s Plastic Man v. Squirrel Girl?

3 Likes

That’s just, like, your opinion, man…

1 Like

To be fair, Deathstroke is also highly intelligent, so he could likely just Batman his way out of most problems if he had enough time to prepare beforehand.
Despite this, Deadpool’s insanity, fourth wall-breaking, and Infinite Bag of Holding (or whatever Marvel calls it; too lazy to look up) would probably still overcome him at some point or another, which was part of the reason why I gave him the win instead.

1 Like

Deadpool intentionally defys all logic whenever he needs to.

I hate to say it but you just can’t win against that unless you have some ability equally illogical.

For that reason alone I’d say that Marvel would also defeat DC simply because Deadpool is a marvel character.

Now without deadpool the odds are somewhat evenly matched.

DC certainly has it’s share of overpowered characters but it also loves giving them relatively crippling weaknesses (kryptonite ahem).

You’d also need to think about whether either set of characters had the chance to prepare. Batman is a great hero but much of his success comes from an intimate knowledge of who he fights. Iron Man would suffer similarly because he can’t make a new suit for a threat he doesn’t anticipate.

Alas I don’t think there will ever be a clear answer to that question if you remove deadpool.

With deadpool marvel wins out of the sheer logic-breaking nature of his powers.

1 Like

Well, I wouldn’t say that.
DC also has Lobo, and it could be argued that he’s just as illogical as Deadpool, despite not being featured as a combatant in this topic. He’s virtually immortal (since he was kicked out of both Heaven and Hell; the former for trying to “liven the place up a bit,” and the latter for enjoying it too much), has similar healing abilities, near infinite weaponry, and was once reincarnated as a squirrel… which didn’t stop his murder rampages in the slightest. He’s also an alien bounty hunter that rides a motorcycle through space, is on par with Superman in terms of strength and toughness, and, according to the DCAU, blew up his entire planet and killed off every other member of his species for “a high school science project.”
He could probably take Deadpool, provided they both don’t start gushing over unicorns and space dolphins about halfway through the fight… or simply team up to kill everyone else…

1 Like

Who is Lobo? And is DCEU.

Well he is DC’s Wolverine, but with a white body and black markings, with a thing of hooks in chains.

1 Like

Image?

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/dcanimated/images/8/81/Lobo_gets_assignment.jpg

2 Likes

So this would be as powerful as Deadpool?

I am gonna be honest. No. He isn’t as OP. I mean Batman has bested him.

1 Like

And Deathpool could easily kill the Dark Knight.

Deadpool vs. Batmite.

4 Likes