Surf's Up Discussion!

I feel like Surf’s Up doesn’t get the recognition it deserves, and since the sequel is coming up, I thought this would be the perfect time to discuss this classic animated film. Who are your favourite characters? What was your favourite moment?

The sequel looks really great. I am very exited about the WWE stars being part of the film. In case you haven’t seen it, here is the first trailer.

Speaking personally, I always loved Chicken Joe when I was little, and wanted to be like him when I grew up…

8 Likes

Cody was cool, last good Shia role imo

2 Likes

I remember my grandma had magnets of the characters on her fridge in her garage forever.

I only watched this movie at a hotel because it was on the TV…it seemed pretty okay…To young me…

4 Likes

Oh no they’re making a second one!?

1 Like

It’s been years since I’ve seen this movie.

I never fully watched the movie, but I remember having some of the McDonalds toys of the characters and really having wanted Chicken Joe.

His last good role was Shia.

I remember this from when I was a kid. It was a bit weird, but enjoyable nonetheless.

1 Like

…Have you seen Fury?

Haven’t actually seen Surf’s Up

2 Likes

I liked it well enough.

Little brother got more out of it than I did. Really got him into surfing.

As for the sequel…

when your animation looks worse than your ten-year-old predecessor, maybe you should reevaluate things.

4 Likes

I remember watching this as a kid.
I guess I liked it.
Ultimately, since I actually surfed as a kid, this movie didn’t really hold that magical aura.

######Cough cough HOODWINKED TOO Cough

6 Likes