Survivor: TTV Edition

To play, viewers must construct a Bionicle MOC, and post which team the MOC is for. I will post what parts to use to make said MOC. There is going to be one challenge every week, and a member of the losing tribe will be voted off. How the winner will be chosen:
Appearance
Amount of MOC for each team
Amount of likes per MOC

Here are the tribes:
KRANA TRIBE
Varderan
Venom
Kahi
Takuma Nuva

KRAATA TRIBE
Mesonak
Eljay
Viper
Exxtrooper

Challenge 1:
Build a matoran with a Kanohi Hau Nuva. Color doesn’t matter. BUILDERS GET BUILDING!

6 Likes

Uh, do you have their permission to put them on tribes

1 Like

I’ll ask them

3 Likes

Yeah, you needed to do that before hand.

2 Likes

Meso was alright with it, so, yeah. Start buildin’

4 Likes

Just a general heads-up, but might be advisable if you made the competition more open to other users. While I understand the desire for a two-tribe scenario, some other members may be interested in participating in the MOC contest. Especially given the TTV staff may unfortunately have to focus on making videos for the channel and as such may be unable to participate.

Just a suggestion, but I feel you’d have a lot more fun :smile:

4 Likes

so we build the MOCs.

I’ll slowly wait in the background until there comes a challenge with parts I can actually use

This is meant for everyone on the boards. The cast members are just in the tribes. They don’t have to contribute at all. The challenges are for everyone else.

@MiraculousPrime
Oh ok, so its picking a tribe to represent and entering a MOC in order to score points for that tribe? (Just to clarify)

You got it.

okay let’s do this!

No problem

:crying_cat_face:

i don have kanohi hau nuva

K.

Does a 360 and moonwalks away

3 Likes

see that the challenge was too difficult, so I’ll change it. Just build a matoran

1 Like

Challenge accepted

Should I not procrastinate

2 Likes

no procrastinatin “waits five days and contest ends”

Oh hey coolio

Time to build I guess

so do we just post the picture here or what?

Yeah.

Entry name: Sunira
Team: Krana Tribe

I hope everyone else remembered

4 Likes