Suva Monument

Suva Monument

I wanted to create a design that was sort of a tribute to the Toa Mata as well as a new Suva design. It looks like a good monument and I might develop this Suva further, it was a quick build but I think it’s really cool.

I wanted it low to the ground as this Suva is overgrown and very old, built by older generations of Matoran which were smaller.

All of the masks are on with corresponding brainstem and there is an empty head on top as in the original suva canister piece.

I also created a Matoran design for Takua, based on IGU’s Flickr, using a similar torso construction, although mine retains the Matoran function.

I’m thinking of doing some Matoran and more typical Bionicle builds in Stud.io so I tagged this on with the Suva. Comments and criticisms are welcome! :smile:

56 Likes

Nice design for Takua!

2 Likes

The landscape could be improved a bit, but the monument itself and Takua look great!

2 Likes

Wow! This looks unbelievably cool! I love it!

2 Likes

Takua needs knees… he’s not an av Matoran… well he is but you gave him elbows. 9/10

1 Like

@Toa_Radrix @LegoDavid @ToaNoah_Wafflemeister Thanks!

The landscape was a minor part of this moc, it was just a quick bit of shrubbery I did.

@SonicBionicleMaster I was looking into ways of doing it but I could’t think of any that I liked and I didn’t want to copy IGU’s design further since they have a genius design.

2 Likes

You have a point.

1 Like

Really nice! Takua’s proportions seem a little wonky to me somehow, but I really really like the Suva ^_^

2 Likes

I think it’s the long arms and short legs

2 Likes