Symbiote Spider-Man

Continuing on from my other Spidey MOCs, this Spidey has been infected by a variant of Shadow Leech known as the symbiote. It bonds with the host and feeds off light energy. The only way to get rid of it is with extremely loud sounds.
The symbiote changes Spidey. Sure, it makes him stronger, but also makes him angrier and gives him claws. If he doesn’t get it off before it’s too late, he will fully succumb to the shadows. But…does he want it off when it makes him feel so powerful?

6 Likes

While I don’t know much about Spiderman - this is quite a cool figure! I like the simple style and solid black color, with the white chest making for a nice contrast.

3 Likes

Thanks! I’ve been sitting on this one for a bit, trying to get the spider just right. There’s an earlier version of this that went for a different approach with the spider that I just didn’t vibe with.

3 Likes

The choice for fingers makes him seem a little… crab-clawed, if that makes sense. Given that this is a digital moc I suppose that’ll be fairly easy to replace.

2 Likes

I wanted to use the Skull Spider limbs, but could not find them in stud.io

2 Likes