Synettra - The Dark Rose

What I said, basically change the torso and it’s all gud

unless that’s not what I said

by which then…

I hate that head m8.

Other than that i guess it’s pretty nice.
BUT THOSE BREASTS ARE FREKKING HUGE THO

3 Likes

I hate that head m8.

Other than that i guess it’s pretty nice.
BUT THOSE BREASTS ARE FREKKING HUGE THO

Srsly, Ghosty. Guys in a nutshell.

@Hafynx The use of a wolf head does seem bizarre but I think it looks okay. I’m a little confused by the amount of joints on the arms though.

1 Like

I never said it was a good thing

2 Likes

You set it up, I finished it. :slight_smile:

When people make female Mocs they don’t need to look like this
That said the build is nice and consistent colors

1 Like

Uhhh, well I mean, the build isn’t bad… It flows well, the colours work wonders and the weapon is very sleek.

However, I don’t know if you intended for it or not? But the over sexualised parts of this MOC make it look really trashy. It looks like one of those joke MOCs, making fun of the Nuva boobs and stuff. If you were trying to obviously make it look female this really isn’t the way to go about it. Maybe experiment with different body types. This is your first female MOC, so you have scope for improvement!!

To summarise, good build and very sleek, however the VERY OBVIOUSLY FEMALE aspect is just not appealing.

7/10

6 Likes

Thanks, I have removed the Jango Fett shoulders off the chest to leave just the plain armour pieces behind and it looks much better.

3 Likes

Pics?

pics or it didn’t happen…

What about the nuva shoulder on the butt?

1 Like

Until I can find a suitable replacement, it will stay… And here is the picture @JMP @Ghosty

8 Likes

That is better.

Just beef up the stomach and tone down the hips.

2 Likes

Oh yeah this looks alot better.

Also what @HewkiiDaKohliiHead said.
I think the hips are fine but the stomach needs some fat.

As much as the hips should be smaller, I really wanted to use the skull spider masks, and making them smaller would mean that I couldn’t use them…

1 Like

make her phat den

1 Like

[quote=“Ghosty, post:34, topic:15001”]
I think the hips are fine
[/quote]

Skull Spider hips: fine.
Nuva Butt: No

1 Like

I honestly don’t mind it’s appearance at all. The bionicle universe never really cared about “proportional accuracy” anyway. You’re allowed to build whatever you want and we’re allowed to give objective constructive criticism.

My criticisms would be the slight gaps and overall lack of back armour. I’m not too sure on the yellow head as it clashes with the rest of the colour scheme.

I think you’ve done a pretty good job creating feminesque looking figure. I understand everyone else’s criticisms too.

It’s easy to tell it’s a female because you’ve given it over accented female characteristics.

You’re second iteration is the same. In my opinion both iterations are equally as good but for different reasons.

(don’t mind us, we’re just trying not to be sexist to a custom plastic toy)

2 Likes

Best female Moc I have ever seen, no exaggeration. While most people think the proportions are "off" I think they add a lot of character to the Moc. I have no complaints for the most part. Overall fantastic Moc.

That’s a lot better!!

1 Like