System Hero Factory Builds

I realize now that I never bothered to share these system renditions of the nine heroes of Hero Factory Alpha 1 team on here.

I understand that the color schemes are different from what is official, and I have an explanation for that: this is my own canon. While most of them have their original color schemes, some have changes made to them which I personally think look really cool on them.

All of these heroes have weapon storage in some capacity in addition to ranks and special roles indicated by the badges on their left bicep armor. They also have core set ups inspired by the Brain Attack hero sets and have nods taken from all the other waves for their designs.

William Furno was the first hero I built. He is a soldier-class hero clad in his signature red armor with yellow accents on his armor and bones, and a yellow core. He wields a pair of tonfa that can be turned around and used as flamethrowers. Both store on his waist. Perfect for both range and melee.

I based the chest armor off of the 2.0/3.0 series chest-plate for Furno while taking inspiration from his Breakout form for the leg armor as well as his 3.0 form for his arm plating. The tonfa were a completely original idea given that they’re not used all that much as a weapon in media. As far as I’m aware of, that is.

Mark Surge is a scout-class sniper hero. He still wears blue, but he also has white and silver bits on his skeleton and armor as well as a white hero core. Surge wields a lightning-powered rail gun in his right arm and a cattle prod in his left arm.

Most of Surge’s design was taken from his 1.0 form with the way the colors were arranged on him. Liberties were also taken from his 4.0 form with regard to his shoulder pads and the style of weapons he wielded.

Natalie Breez is a soldier-class medic hero. Her armor’s color scheme is unchanged from the official version: primarily lime green with red highlights and a red core. She also wears a white coat over her armor and wields a giant syringe-like weapon that can be used as an offensive weapon, and can inject nanomachines into an injured hero’s body to heal any wound. In addition, she has a pair of boomerangs as weapons, and a first aid kit.

Breez’s design here is mostly based on her Breakout design complete with original feet. Her chest section is based directly on the Brain Attack torso armor, while her boomerangs were taken from her 1.0 form.

Nathan Evo is a soldier-class hero clad in yellow armor with cyan and violet accents alongside a cyan core. He possesses an unusual weapon: a bladed fishing rod.

Evo’s design is the first one to be asymmetrical. His armor is almost entirely based on his 2.0 form down to the shoulder armor. I also thought it’d be cool if one of his forearms was cyan and the other violet. I guess the fishing rod came from the fact that he spent most of his role in Brain Attack underwater? Aside from that, it was completely original.

Preston Stormer is the towering commander-class hero who leads the alpha team. His armor is mostly white with cyan and blue accents and he features a blue hero core. He wields a multi-purpose ice weapon in his right arm, and an ice javelin in his left arm.

Stormer’s size, as well as his weapon choice, was based on the fact that he was the biggest hero in the Breakout wave. His chest and shin armor were based on his 1.0 form while his arm plating is based on his Brain Attack form, albeit symmetrical. The fact that his blaster is a multi-purpose tool was also based on his 1.0 weapon.

Daniel Rocka is a scout-class hero clad in gold, dark gray, and dark green armor while featuring a dark green hero core. He wields a crossbow on his left arm and an energy shield on his right arm.

Rocka was one of the trickiest because not that many pieces came in gold. I also tried to incorporate some white in his color scheme to match his Savage Planet colors, but it was relegated to minor accents. Most of his design was taken from his Breakout form down to his weapons with the green armor on his left arm taken from his Brain Attack form.

Jimi Stringer is a lieutenant-class hero clad in black armor with violet and blue accents and featuring a violet hero core. His sole weapon is a sound blaster on his right arm.

Like with Rocka, Stringer’s design was taken from his Breakout form, including the shoulder pads and the colors. However, his torso armor was taken from his 1.0 form. His weapon was also based on the sound blaster he wielded in his 1.0 form.

Dunkan Bulk is a lieutenant-class brute hero. His bulky armor is mostly silver/light gray with orange and green accents. He primarily wields a minigun for range combat while also carrying around an axe for melee combat.

Bulk’s color scheme was also tricky because not that many LEGO parts came in silver, but instead light gray. Luckily, things still worked out. Like with Stringer, he was mostly based on his Breakout form with his chest plate being based on his 1.0 form. The extra shelling on his forearms was taken from his 3.0 form.

And finally, Julius Nex is a soldier-class engineer hero. His armor is orange, white, and green and he features a green hero core. His sole weapon is a multi-tool that features a pair of saws and a laser that can both cut and weld.

Nex’s upper body is based on his 2.0 form with the legs and the antenna taken from his 4.0 form. His weapon is a mix of his weapons from both of those waves and his torso armor, like Furno’s, is taken from the 2.0 wave.

As a final note, all of these builds can be built IRL except for the star elements that I used to rank them. The core element is a custom print for the 2x2 round tile.

I hope you like these builds.

12 Likes

These look pretty cool! I like that you took inspiration from each iteration of Heroes to build these forms. nice job.

3 Likes