System Rahkshi (heat vision)

Hey everyone, hope your doin´ well despite current world events and such.
I recently picked up the Ninjago monastery set, which had two of the spinner clip pieces that I immediately saw as ends of a rahkshi staff. Those and the quarter round arch are the ¨seed parts¨ for the build. This would be a heat vision rahkshi I suppose, but parts can easily be color swapped to make any kind. I just used what I had on hand. I (unintentionally) kept the function of being able to swing freely from the waist, a short clip of which you can find on my Instagram post on the model, as well as a closer look at how it was constructed. Let me know what you think and build on!

35 Likes

Good creative use of a rather odd piece. I think you did well to deal out the shaping of a rahkshi with these system parts.

1 Like

Never liked such a style of using system in Bionicle, but this thing is really cute. Good parts usage. I’d said that fingers are too long and legs are to short, but it still very nice.

1 Like

Solid build, the feet could be a little wider but that’s a small thing.

1 Like

the shell on the back seems a bit too large, and the shaping on the head could be a little better but other than that it’s really well done

1 Like