T-64/A "HUSSAR" Mecha

Whipped up this bad boy around November last year, and I finally got the parts I need to build him.

“Manufactured by Indra R&D in 2147, the T-64/A Hussar Assault Frame is the perfect choice for the everyday Terran pilot. It’s sleek outer frame and bipedal design allows for an incredible range of maneuverability. Coupled with it’s four Impulse thrusters, the Hussar is one of the most agile Assault Frames ever developed. And don’t let ludicrous speed discourage you; the Hussar’s controls are easy to reconfigure for individual pilots, making this machine approachable by both rookies and seasoned veterans. If you’re looking for both strength and the speed to back it up, you can’t go wrong with the T-64.”

Front

Back

Weaponry

200cal Pulse Rifle

Progressive Knife

Handgun

477 Magnum Revolver

L-5 “Wolverine” Shotgun

Experimental Flamethrower

Let me know what y’all think!

Designed in Stud.io

27 Likes

I love the foot design, it transitions very smoothly to the rest of the feet, very creative part usage!

1 Like

Very, very nice. If I had a critique, (and this is more a personal thing than anything to do with the MOC) maybe add some wings? Referencing the winged Hussars?

2 Likes

Thanks! Also, I would add wings, but it’s supposed to have a more “real robot” sort of aesthetic, akin to Gundam or Armored Core. Wings feel more at home with Super robots, think something like the Megazord.
Secondly, this thing already has trouble standing up. Adding wings would just make it even more top-heavy.

Fair enough.

Albiet, my experience with Gundam and Metal Core is limited. I’m more of a LBX guy.

Nice and clean.

1 Like

Nice! I really like how it looks, though would it be possible to take a photo of it with a blank background? It’s a little difficult to focus on the details with everything behind it. But I really do like it, especially the joints, they look really poseable.

1 Like

At the moment, no, i don’t have a better place for pictures. There’s alot going on in my home currently, mostly renovation, so my work desk is the best i have at the moment.

1 Like

Looks awesome!

1 Like

Thanks! I’m quite proud of it myself.

1 Like