Tahu Minifigure - Brickonicle Concept Art

http://i.imgur.com/lhjhbB9.gif

Beautiful. I kinda wish I had something like this as a kid.

2 Likes

I love the concept, and the building instructions was a nice touch, but my only gripe is that I think the hands should be red, as that’s what color they were in his nuva form, but that’s really a nitpick. Great drawing and I hope to see the other toa like this.

That’s awesome. It’s a good sign that reading and seeing all this really really makes me want to get back to my custom minifigure collection. :smiley:

this is pretty perfect for a toa minifig

2 Likes

How even…?

1 Like

With appropriate masks and actual modern Lego prints, those Toa would look absolutely wonderful.

2 Likes

holy crap those are incredible

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Wow, these are REALLY GOOD.
You did a pretty great job at translating the Uniters into minifigures, even with the Breez helmet where you took the time to paint them and give them the crystals on the back.

I really recomend that you make a new topic for these, since that way they will probably get a lot more exposure than here.

2 Likes

This is an amazing concept for a Tahu minifigure! I definitely would like to 3D model the parts that need to be modeled when I get the time, when the projects that I am currently have been working on, which shouldn’t take too long. I say that I may be able to start working on it in a day or so, or when I get the time to as I currently have a 3 day weekend currently to utilize.

That is AWESOME! The attention to detail is amazing!

How’s this for the sword that you have designed?
Tahu sword wip

2 Likes

That looks fantastic. I can only see one possible issue, which is that something about where the handle and the hilt connect seems off to me. Although this IS coming from someone who does 3D modeling very casually, so take it with a grain of the Overwatch community (salt). Otherwise, its amazing!

1 Like

OoOoooOOoh…
Love it.

1 Like