Tahu? (Questionmark)

Tahu?

Although this could be a revamp of Tahu, this actually is a beginning of my own new original Toa team.
I have 3 members of the new team finished, so I’m not at all done, but I just really wanted to share this one earlier.
I’ll keep names and further details a secret for now, sorry not sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

39 Likes

Thicc

1 Like

His proportions are kinda off, if he has thunderthighs make his arms proportionately bulky as well. Overall this is a good build, but the trans neon bones on his arms need to go.

I really like the design of his sword! Overall, this looks pretty good, though I agree with @The_Blue_Panda about the trans neon green bones.

1 Like

The sword’s pretty cool, looks like an upscaled version of Vakama’s Blazer Claws.

4 Likes

Never thought that trans-orange and trans-green would go together well.

2 Likes

He looks great, I especially like the use of the trans red. My one gripe would be that I think the knee joint should be a little higher up on the leg, but overall great job!

2 Likes

I especially love the emitters on each side of the sword, great touch there!

2 Likes

America’s Choice TallHoo

The trans. green bones are an interesting choice and I’m not sure how to feel about them. Also I didn’t think a thunderthighs moc could afford to have lower legs so much shorter than the upper legs, but it somehow works well enough here.

I’m heavily interested in seeing the rest of this Toa team. Nice work so far.

2 Likes

Nice torso, can’t wait to see the other builds

1 Like

Horika Vakama vibes

1 Like

What wheel pieces were used for the sword?

1 Like

Pretty sweet!

1 Like

Light Bluish Gray Wheel 11mm D. x 8mm with Center Groove