Tahu's Bionicle 2015 MOCs

I wanted to post these while they’re still relevant. I always try to make MOCs that could be actual sets, so none of them are going to be very large.

4 Likes

Toa Bokal, Guardian of Jungle, Captain of the Guard
Weapons: Brawler Gauntlets
Includes: Silver Skull Spider

21 Likes

His ankles are little bit skinny (i had this problem on some of my mocs) this could be fixed with some system tires but if you want it to be like an actual set then you can’t fix this.

2 Likes

I like what you did with his arms, they’re very gorilla esq and it suits his element.

2 Likes

Yeah, a lot of them have ankles like that, but I’m okay with it.

Skull Crusher
Weapons: Bone Battle Axes

13 Likes

Toa Tahu makes mocs?! Now when will pohatu make some…

Jokes aside, Bokal needs some yellow… and skull guy is meh in my opinion

From customer perspective (not a bio fan) i wouldnt buy skully, yet there would be higher possibility to buy guardian (just call him guardian xxx like protectors are: protector of xxx)

Overall, i would like to se more se… cough mocs

2 Likes

Mask Master
Weapons: Energy Slicers, Light Shooters
Includes: All golden masks of power

@Stoax Thanks!

16 Likes

I think these are some of the best ccbs mocs I have ever seen! They use a ton of unique building styles and make good use of all the new pieces (especially the gearbox). I wish I could make awesome mocs like these however I have horrible part limitations. If anyone says ccbs sucks I’ll just link them to this.

3 Likes

Wow, thank you so much. these are some of the first MOCs I’ve ever posted, so I’m really happy you like them. I love ccbs, and am so happy with what lego has given us for the new Bionicle.

Fascinating.

1 Like

I really like all of these. Especially the first one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Huh. I feel you’re slightly limiting yourself with the whole “could be an actual set” concept, but I get where you’re coming from. Interesting work though.

2 Likes

For Some reason, I can’t post anymore photos so I’ll have to link to an album

Toa Kolar, Guardian Of Ice
Weapons: Frost Blade, Glacier Grinder
Includes: Blue Skull Spider

Toa Zalus, Guardian of Water
Weapons: Dual Aqua Blades
Includes: Gold Skull Spider

Toa Vilek, Guardian of Stone
Weapons: Dual Rock Carvers
Includes: Green Skull Spider

6 Likes

All of these are really great! Good job!

1 Like

Thanks!