Tak210's Giant Bionicle 2015 Moc Topic

Well one day I’ll make one just for you man

2 Likes

[Life Goal Acomplished]

3 Likes

These are so dang awesome.

Here’s a peak of three new Mocs.

6 Likes

The new update has finally arrived, but before I show you the cool guys, some updates!

Skull Butcher:

Changed up the arms to make a more unique figure.

Sentry:

Added a shield .__.

Gallo the Carver:

Changed up the weapon a ton and added a skull spider shoulder pad. The weapon is a modified version of @RedHoodieReveiwer’s gali weapon revamp.

Now onto some new gu- WAIT! I got some modified sets for you guys.

First off Skull Slicer:

Extended the legs and fixed the side the claw attaches too, that is all.

Onua:

Extended the arms and legs, I also changed up the armor on his legs to fit him more.

(These last three modified guys are changed the most)
Tahu:

Where do I start? Umm I changed his chest, hips, bones, legs, and armor. So a lot was changed on him but you can easily see what was done.

Skull Scorpio:

Completely redid the function and tail of Scorpio to give it a scorpion look and a more reliable function that works every time.

LoSS:

LoSS now has 8 legs, a freaking ton of spikes, a spider butt, and the coolest thing is the retractable stingers in the back.

NOW it’s time for the new Mocs.

Nezzar, the Acient Onokotan Warrior:

Nezzar is a menacing foe that fought against the forces of evil for hundreds of years. After he was ressurected, Nezzar fought against Makuta’s mind control and gained control of his body to continue to hunt evil all over okoto.
Oh also he has weapon storage.

Cervatillo, the Demon of Okoto:

Cervatillo is a monster to the villagers of okoto, a creature that exists to only destroy. Bound not to Makuta it is evil for no purpose. It has no mercy, no hesitation, and no regret.
It also has a hip gear.

And lastly Wastelands Pohatu:

This has its own topic so I won’t spend time on him.

Please critic and such, feedback is welcome! Also @EvilLobsterKing here’s that rock again. XD

3 Likes

great work tak

Thanks!

Great, Amazing, and absolutely fantastic, oh and the mocs are pretty good to…

1 Like

Everything here deserves an A, except Skull Butcher.
It looks like kulta became a midget.

Thanks! Ya butcher is supposed to have the same colors but this version I have him fail era and not shoulder armor. Does the update help a bit at least?

It does, thanks!

1 Like

Those all look great, and I am legitimately honored that you used that weapon design. And LOSS looks really cool and more like the one from the animations in my opinion.

1 Like

It’s a great design man, I seriously love it and wanted to use it.

Well I’m glad you put it on a good moc. Maybe I’ll make more like it sometime. But yeah the mocs are great.

Thanks man

Amazming MOCs! :slight_smile:

1 Like

These are great, and I’m super late!
Heh, rhyme.

1 Like