Takuen, master of FIRE

Okay, so here’s the dilemma.

I personally have always advocated that “Inikamods” were perfectly valid as MoCs, primarily because I’m trash at MoCing myself. That being said, this is an odd case of swapping around a mask, a shoulder piece, and a few limbs. I don’t want to be the kind of person that claims “no effort went into this” but it’s pretty clear that this was thrown together, even if it wasn’t based on Ackar.

Now that being said, I can also appreciate being limited with pieces and/or inspiration, and coming up with something workable. Of course, this doesn’t mean that the boards themselves don’t encourage a certain level of quality from the majority of MoC’s. A quick jaunt through the MoC’s on the boards generally reveals that there are people here who are incredible MoCists, some of whom even posted here. I’m going to let this stand as a learning opportunity, and ask that everyone involved remember that while you are expected to give constructive criticism, you are also expected to take criticism gracefully.

Topic Closed at Creators Request.

~Hawkeye

14 Likes